1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We made it.................

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by SDRaiderH8er, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    The piece of crap has a fetish with 80 year old great grandma's and is trying to find a way out of it.

What else would one expect from someone who loves things that are really old.
  2. HWNJEDI

HWNJEDI BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So you're saying she DOES DO THAT? And she's a pig farmer? How resourceful. And hey Thunderstruck, nice of you to join in and support this idiot. Speaking of "**** Having" how's your wife and my kids?
  3. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    Who said anything about being a pig farmer?
  4. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    No we say,

that piece of **** team that plays in Oakland still has not scored one point on us in thier own house now in how many years?
  5. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +272 / 0 / -0
    Rule of Smack 116-B: When in a smack-off, the first one to resort to "I had sexual relations with your [enter female relative here] is disqualified due to the predictable and worn-out quality of the smack. Such cliche retorts indicate that the smack-talker, in truth, possesses nothing in the way of imagination or humor, but must, instead, rely on the same fallback response that was used by cavemen as long ago as 112,ooo B.C., as evidenced by this ancient exchange, interpeted from cave-drawings:

Caveman 1: You smell like a brontosaurus!
    Caveman 2: That's not what your sister said.

This primitive form of smack-talk was soon followed by "neener neener neener," and "I know you are but what am I?"
  6. HWNJEDI

HWNJEDI BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This must come from your own book collection huh? Needing to read up on smack rules explains your pitiful sense of being and is actually making you look even more like an idiot. Look in the glossary and see if there is a teaching on how to learn from your mistakes and there may be a sub-chapter on creating the effective comeback. Good job grasshopper!
  7. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,248 / 12 / -5
    Yep, and like I said before, and thus owning you for a second time:

They aren't helping you win NOW or in the future.

At least our team and fanbase WANTS to win.

Yours? Only wants to look at trophies that half the fans weren't even around to see the faiders win.
  8. HWNJEDI

HWNJEDI BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    And editing your posts after you are done with it makes you look even more stupid because you look like you had your friend behind you saying "Hey add this in there! That will show him! Awww you sent it already? Damn it!"
  9. HWNJEDI

HWNJEDI BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Took you long enough boy, Were you scampering around and circling your bedroom looking for the right thing to say? Poor baby, that's all you could come up with too. I think there's some juice in the fridge to make you feel better. And yes, you can use the adult-size glasses this time.
  10. Big Hal

Big Hal BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    :icon_rofl:
  11. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +272 / 0 / -0
    At least I have a friend.

OOOOOH BUUUUURNNN!!!

Get outta here amateur. Even for a Raiderfan your smack is weak.
  12. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    and the funny part of it is, it is all he has got. He is a product of the raider nation smack machine. They all say the same thing.
  13. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    Only in his own opinion is it considered smack.

Around here, its just another sack of mumble jumble Raider garbage.
  14. HWNJEDI

HWNJEDI BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Now that's funny! In one day I made 3 of the people on this thread actually wave the white flag and give up. "At least I have a friend. OOOOOH BUUUUURNNN!!! Get outta here amateur" is your nail in the coffin?:icon_huh::icon_shrug::icon_rofl: Thank you for such a good time guys. Hey, if you want, you can come by the tailgate and have some food. No animosity, no hate, just a beer and a burger. At the end of the day, who gives a **** right?
  15. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6

and you don’t give a **** because you know there is no chance in hell of your team beating us in the next 5 years!

Hell you cant even put points on the board in the "House of Transsexuals"
  16. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +272 / 0 / -0
    The really pathetic part is how they all come with the trophy-polishing, like they're unleashing some devastating smack-attack we've never heard before. You can almost see them snorting and chuckling with glee as they type the same old insult, mullets quivering with delight and with tears of mirth (blackened by mascara) running down their pasty-white cheeks and dripping down onto their keyboards. "Oh, this will just KILL them" they snort as they type "how meny rings u got doltsfan hahaha..." Little do they know we read their barely literate witticisms and think to ourselves, "Dear God, if there was ever a good reason to resurrect the practice of eugenics, there it is."

I's no wonder they never come up with anything new. Their team is the subject of jokes and snickers throughout the league. Even Lions fans are glad they aren't Raider fans. They haven't had anything to talk about since Ronald Reagan was president, so that's all they CAN talk about.
  17. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +272 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, but I had to come up with the lamest, stupidest, and most totally non-imaginative thing I could think of to actually approach your level of inadequacy. And the sad part is that it was still funnier than anything you've said. :lol:
    • Like Like x 1
  18. HWNJEDI

HWNJEDI BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Nice cop out. What's that again? "Neener, Neener, Neener"? Maybe you should have someone read that book to you again.
  19. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +272 / 0 / -0
    Okay. I'd ask you, but I know the "reading" part will be a sticking point so...
  20. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6

so true. And all that shows when they cant even get any viable candidates for the head coaching job with any form of coaching experience. Players don’t want to be there, nor do they even want to go there. Randy Moss is getting over 9 mill a year now, and we have guys making 1/100th that, and have better stats. Phoenix and Detroit used to be the laughing stock of the league. Now, even they have a chance of making the playoffs, and they have a chance of at least winning 1 game within the division.

Once again, Oakland’s theme song will once again be

“I’ll be home for Christmas, you can count on me”

The only way the Raiders look good this year is if they shine their shoes, put a pleat in the pants, and get a haircut.
  21. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings Received:
    +1,248 / 12 / -5
    Took me long enough? Actually I enjoyed watching others b!tch slap you around. Afterall, I can't have all the fun.

As usual you fail to answer the question:

How are those rusting Lombardi's helping you win now or in the future?

It's a very simple question. Either you know or don't know the answer.

I do notice how you aren't defending your team, so I lump you in the rest of the fans & organization that DOESN'T want to win.

Here's another question for you:

How many home games will your team sell out this year?

Talk about the sign of a dwindling-bandwagon fan base. :lol:
  22. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan New Member

Ratings Received:
    +288 / 0 / -0

Dude, TStruck gotta ya!! I think you need to leave..... :yes:
  23. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    No where in this whole thread has he came in here to talk football. The only thing he has done is thumped his chest, and proclaimed himeslf the king of smack, he likes 80 year old great grandma's, and thinks he poop doesnt stink.

he has not made one reference to how is team is "GOING" to play. Only "HOW" they have played. he has no future, only the past.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan New Member

Ratings Received:
    +288 / 0 / -0

Well dude, can you blame him...

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

I mean if you were a faider fan would YOU brag about that team???
  25. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    the piss tests would follow every attempt, then if they really good, sharing would be in order.
  26. FilipinoRaider

FilipinoRaider BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I know the trophy polish is getting old. I'm actually getting sick of using that as smack. I'm constanly reminded about the Stoolers having 5 trophies and it is very annoying. Don't get me wrong I am proud of the fact that the Raiders have 3 trophies but I'm really getting sick of having losing seasons and the tropies are not making me feel any better about "The Now Time".....
  27. FilipinoRaider

FilipinoRaider BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I have no clue how our team is going to play. I'm hoping we are better than we have been in the past 4 seasons. For me the past is the past and what happend last year means nothing to me now. It's the offseason and it would be impossible for me to tell you how we are going to be. If the Al lets Lane coach the team then we might actually be pretty competative but that's hard to tell because of a few things. 1. Lane has never coached in the NFL. 2. Is Al going to finally let a coach control the team? 3. Who will we get in the draft and will the mature quickly? 4. Is our offense going to step it up and is coaching staff going to have a good plan of attack? Those are some of the things that we need to work on and there are a few other things also.

I'm not worried about our defense. It's the offense that needs work but as a fan I will always have hope for the future.
  28. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings Received:
    +1,248 / 12 / -5
    Don't know what your cap situation is, but so far you've had no FA signings. You better hope that Uncle Al is looking for o-linemen.
  29. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings Received:
    +1,248 / 12 / -5
    FINALLY! A realistic raider fan. The NFL is about NOW.
  30. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +836 / 0 / -0
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: well you can think whatever about me becuase i'm good at sports, i throw a wicked deep ball so why don't you go home you little troll:wave:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.