1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What Cleveland fans are saying . . .

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Fossil, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +193 / 3 / -1
    Kevin Rexroad
    • 16 hours ago △ ▽
    Please, somebody, justify throwing the ball 53 times when you have Trent Richardson in the backfield, who ran 13 times. Didn't even have a chance to get started really. It's ridiculous that each year a good amount of fans could make better football decisions then coaches and front office. It's really sad! The defense wasnt very bad, until they were forced to stay on the field. If you're in the organization and reading this, YOU NEED TO GIVE RICHARDSON THE BALL!!! Hand it to him, pass it to him, heck have him take the snaps. It's really not as hard as you're making it. REALLY!

Ralph_Gizzip > Kevin Rexroad
    • 14 hours ago △ ▽
    Norval Turner. Need we say more?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +417 / 7 / -1
    Love it......... that guy should not have got another job period. He's done, past his 'sell by date' by about 5 years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +865 / 5 / -0
    Q: What do you call it when you hire Turner to be your offensive coordinator for your team?

A: Norvicide.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,210 / 37 / -21
    Wait a minute...you're saying Norv gave up on the run game as soon as they got behind? :eek:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,474 / 19 / -4
  6. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 2 / -1
    Listen guys, your being to hard on Norv, you know he always sticks to his run game with the delayed handoff up the middle at the goal line. Works every time! (Well to be honest it worked once, and then never again for 7 years)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +252 / 1 / -0
    I was to laugh at this, but I just feel bad for Browns fans having gone through this myself... :(

But it is only one game... However, I don't see it changing much throughout the season.

8. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,423 / 36 / -16
    Yeah, Richardson's a freakin' BEAST!

How dare Norv not keep feeding the ball to a stud racking up a huge 3.6 ypc!! (3.615 technically) Stupid Norv!

Kev's genius theory is that if you just keep doing something unproductive, eventually the running game
    might "get started." Just keep sucking it up, running ineffectively when you're behind, and thrill the
    home crowd with those 3 & outs...but eventually , Richardson might even get back to his career average...
    which is...uh...3.6 ypc. :p (3.558 technically)

(to be fair, Steven01 points out that Richardson was excellent at Escambia High School)

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/sports/...and-3-more-questions-after-browns-week-1-loss

Yeah, there goes, Lance, again, citing the same old Trent Richardson ypc stats that are soooooo old... :roflmao: reefer madness!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    • Old Old x 1
  9. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +865 / 5 / -0
    ^^^ Rated #6 running back in the county...

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +193 / 3 / -1
    Maybe Norv can trade for Sproles and run him between the tackles on first downs.

11. Kayworks

Kayworks BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45 / 4 / -0
    You mean coming out "grammar school" ? (Norv is Mike Epps and the two chicks are browns fans)

12. Fouts

Fouts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 3 / -0
    Offensive genius.... (with Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, not to mention that O-line) :D

13. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +937 / 15 / -1
    What I found quite amusing was over on my site there are Browns fans there throwing Oniel Cousins under the bus, saying it's obvious that he's one of the worst RG's in the league, that he should have been pulled, that 7th round rookie Garrett Gilkey is so obviously his superior and should be starting Week 2 over Cousins.

I'm really starting to wonder if, for all the constant "Chargers will never win because of Norv" prophesying fans around the league made the last several years, they ever actually paid attention to why Norv had the shortcomings that he did.