1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What do you call 53 Millionares watching the AFCCG on TV?

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by GreyHoodie, Jan 16, 2008.

1. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    The Indianapolis Colts.

2. 3 Time World Champs

3 Time World Champs Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We had the same joke about the Chargers last year - What do you call 53 Crybabies watching the AFC Championship Game? The Powder Blue Pansies (BOLTS):lol:

3. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    Yes they can and while we at it why not add the Jacksonville Jaguars to that as well.

I will include the Tennessee Titans and the Pittsburgh Steelers to that to go along with it.

Finally something a Patriots Fan and a Chargers fan can agree upon.

Excellent post here GreyHoodie. :icon_toast:

4. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    yeah you can put a lot of teams in there, but I figured Colts would be the best punch line on this board.

This week the Chargers are the opponent, but I don't dislike the Chargers. I hate the Colts.

In fact I rooted for you in ever game since the fires until this upcoming one. I also rooted for the Saints the year of Katrina and the Giants in 2001 (couldn't root for Jets for obvious reasons)

5. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    GreyHoodie that is another thing that we see eye to eye on is that I hate the colts as well but I call them the actual Dolts/Ponies. Just my opinion here though they are the most classless Org. in the NFL. Reason, why up and leave Baltimore which have excellent Fans and is an excellent City for Sports to another city called Indianapolis in which just has them that is all. Indiana has the Pacers but they represent all of the state not just one city of Indiana. That is classlessness right there. Betrayal at its worst. That is why I hate the Ponies.

We were all fans of the Saints when Katrina hit New Orleans. :tup: