1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

what up thumpie!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Eat My Boltage, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eat My Boltage

Eat My Boltage Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    You ended my thread because it had nothing to do with B.T.? I disagree! Trumpie was a staple here at B.T. and I thought some of the people here who don't go to LLV would like to know what was going on. As well as thats why I posted it in this forum due to its off subject nature as per the description unless that is in error then you need to update it.:tdown:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0

I thought this thread was going to be about pet names for Thumper!!! :lol:
  3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings Received:
    +1,011 / 1 / -0
    Sorry dood, but there have been multiple discussions about the fate/location of Trumpet man. And, speaking from experience, there's almost nothing positive that comes from threads about what's happening on other forums (with the boltbunker.com thread being a unique exception). And for the record, Trumpet man is no longer posting at the other forum you referenced. But I like the guy too and wish him well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.