1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What would be a tougher loss?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Sep 15, 2008.

?

What would be a tougher loss to handle?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2008.
  1. A blow out (like the Raiders experienced last week)

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Yesterday's loss

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0
    I say a blow out because we won that game (despite of what the scoreboard says), even though we didn't play our best.
  2. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings Received:
    +406 / 8 / -0
    They are both losses but at least this way donks fans can't come in here and run smack about how they beat us
  3. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +208 / 2 / -0
    I said a loss like yesterday. With a blowout, you know that the other team just flat out outplayed yours, or is just a better team altogether. The loss we had yesterday, we KNOW we're a better team than the Donkeys, we outplayed them in the second half, and the game was given away with an event out of our control.

Even all the non-Charger fans, including Turd fans, at work today agreed that we got completely robbed because of the two plays in question. Over half of them asked if I saw that weird clock thing where it looks like :10 just dropped away.

We don't have any Donkey fans. I don't think people that stupid are allowed in the Navy.
  4. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt New Member

Ratings Received:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    I felt a ton worse after the Minnesota loss, because the players had no heart in that game. The offense and defense were totally inept. At least in the Denver game, the guys came out of halftime swinging. The offense gave us the lead, and the defense held Denver to two three and outs on their first two drives, and held them to zero points for the entire half. A close loss hurts, but at least I feel like the team didn't just roll over.