1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where's Matty!?

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by 65TossPowerTrap, Dec 26, 2010.

1. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Seriously, cry more.

I've been here all year. I've been consistent all year. I was attacked ecery single day by Matty and Trumpet, who both decided to make it personal. I have no problem rubbing it a little now that every single prediction of theirs was comPLETELY wrong.

To be quite honest, I don't give a crap if some butthurt malcontents have a problem with that.

Enjoy the off season :)
  2. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +288 / 1 / -0
    Well, I know you were not here when the Bolts won four in a row. With that said, responding with smack once attacked is understandable...but starting a thread,...really? Wow...lack of class. Start these threads in the "Smack Talk" section of the forum.
  3. Lightning_Dynasty

Lightning_Dynasty Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +296 / 7 / -1
    Yes, and we beat actual teams like the Colts and the Texans who you failed to beat.
    What's your point?
    We're still tied with division games. The Raiders have raped all of us this year. They more than the Chiefs deserve to win this division as they've actually killed everyone in it. Oh, and let's not forget you all got embarrassed by the Donks and have a coach who is such a sore loser he refused to shake hands.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    LOL So the Raiders deserve to win the division despite likely having the 3rd best record in the division?

Chargers lose the division and they're all the sudden for a radical reconstitution of the whole playoff system, whereby teams with the best records do not go to the playoffs.

Shocking.
  5. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0

Actually, I was here. I was gone for TWO weeks out of the season when my grandmother got sick and passed away. In that stretch the Chiefs were 1-1 and the Chargers were 2-0.
  6. NW Bolt Babe

NW Bolt Babe RIP Jr.

Ratings Received:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    Hmmmm...where did he say that? He stated a fact. In the AFC West, the Raiders are 5-0 right now, they beat their own division. Deserve to win the division does not equate to "reconstituting the whole playoff system".
  7. Lightning_Dynasty

Ratings Received:
    +296 / 7 / -1
    Wow look at you reading into my post.

What I'm saying is that I'm shocked the Raiders don't have a great record. They have destroyed everyone of us this year, and, after next week, they will have swept the division. How they're not in first place is beyond me. It's like they can only beat division rivals.

Nowhere in my post did I say anything about changing the playoff system.

But, by the way, I love how you completely ignored the first part of my post and just tried to put words into my mouth. Slick moves.
  8. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I ignored the first part because it's utterly IDIOTIC...even for you.

You are trying to claim that the Chargers are somehow better because they beat the colts and Texans while losing to the Rams, Seahawks and Bungles...and...more importantly...finishing with BARELY a winning record (if that).

I mean, I know you have little to hang your hat on this year, but that's ridiculous.

Chiefs took care of business.

Chargers did not.

Chiefs are a better team than the Chargers - this year.
  9. Lightning_Dynasty

Ratings Received:
    +296 / 7 / -1
    I'm doing the exact same thing you're doing. My point was to illustrate the idiocracy of what you were trying to say. If you think what I'm saying is idiotic, then the same goes for what you originally said.

You are basing that on what? The fact that the last time we played the Chiefs lost 31-0?
    Most recently the Chargers proved themselves to be better than the Chiefs than the other way around.

So what if you all beat the Bengals. Bengals aren't us. So what if we lost to the Rams. The Rams aren't you.
    Our track record against them has nothing to do with who is better between the Chiefs and the Chargers.

Another example: Chargers have a better record than the Raiders. Can I say that the Bolts are better than the Raiders? No. Why? Because they have proven themselves to be better than us in both games this season. More so recently, because they dismantled us 3 weeks ago.
  10. vmax

vmax BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    The Chargers have won the division a number of times, though I have never taken the time and energy to find a Chiefs forum. You have as much class as your head coach. Live it up for the next two weeks.
  11. Fouts

Fouts Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +159 / 3 / -0
    This is laughable, you gave him so much chit, and here is your response! LOL

I'd flip that score if it meant the Chargers were in the playoffs.. why don't you eat some crow, and come back to humble land!
  12. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings Received:
    +886 / 0 / -0
    Fouts has it right. ^^^^

And for those of you who are trying to imply that the Chiefs are not a better team than the Chargers... well... that's just stupid. The better team has the better record AND is going to the playoffs... this year. Just deal with it and move on.

(and no, the Raiders are not a better team than the Chargers... because they both suck. It's just that they suck equally this year because I can actually see the Raiders winning next weekend in Arrowhead and the Chargers losing. Now... wouldn't that suck? yeah. Let it sink in)
  13. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,140 / 36 / -21
    Twattrap is goin a little overboard. I did predict that the Chiefs wouldn't do better than 8-8, but I'm not sure it deserves a call out thread like this.

Did anyone seriously see the Chiefs winning the division back in August? September? even October? Hell no! The Chiefs have won all of 10 games the 3 previous seasons, 65twat is clearly not used to winning with class.
  14. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Oh don't worry, I am compiling all of your "predictions" since week 1. It's going to be a doozy :)
  15. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    See, I am not sure if you got the memo or not, but teams in the NFL are ranked by WINS and LOSSES.

You are as good as your record.

This isn't the BCS, Kiddo. There's no AP Poll.

There's no style points.

You don't get any more credit for beating a team by 31 than you do by 1.

As Jerry Jones said, "Stats are for losers. Wins and losses matter"

If the Chargers were a better team than the Chiefs they would have overcome adversity.

They did not.

Better luck next year.
  16. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    You are absolutely right.

however, if the Chiefs do beat the Raiders next week, it will likely be Brody Croyle's first NFL win, and he is....without a doubt, THE worst quarterback on ANY NFL roster...probably including practice squads. He came in for one series today and threw a pass for a 3 yard loss and an interception before Cassel was back out there lol.
  17. Holy_Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +288 / 1 / -0
    This is why you are a troll. Simple. Take it to smack talk.
  18. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I'm only a Troll to you because you're pissed that your team is a disappointment.

Matty was the troll here from week 1.

I will say, the vast majority of people here have been fun and respectful, as I have been to them. But after an entire season of insults from the likes of Matty and Trumpet and a couple of others, I reserve the right to throw a little of it back at them. though I'll not sink to their level of attacking family members (dead and alive).

The most classless individuals I have ever known on ANY board for ANY team are Matty and Trumpet - to attack someone's family goes FAR beyond sports. I am sorry that there are many who are disappointed in the Chargers this year, but I am glad that those two have less to cheer for - as it was all they ever had in their miserable lives.
  19. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +130 / 19 / -5
    If you want to call out Matty and Trumpet take it P.M's instead of grouping all of us as one. I thought you were a classy and respectful chief fan as most chief fans are. But I guess there's always a exception is there?
  20. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Thank you. I certainly am enjoying it. Even though I realistically know this ride likely ends pretty soon (though I think we CAN beat the Jets), it sure is nice to be in the playoffs during a rebuilding year.

I still like the Chargers and think they have a dangerous team as long as Rivers is there, but they are stuck in a rut with coaches who don't seem to have the ability to get the team "over the hump." We were there with Marty for years. It is frustrating.

Let's face it though, the chargers and chiefs are in different places. We are THRILLED with a playoff berth. The Chargers were expecting a deep playoff run or superbowl.

Expectations color seasons.

I have a feeling that the expectations for the Chiefs next year may exceed reality, as I think we could be a better team in a lot of ways with a much worse record - unless we take another step and become a team that exceeds expectations in multiple years.
  21. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Johnny, I am not lumping anyone with Matty and Trumpet. That'd be too big of an insult, even for this place.
  22. Holy_Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +288 / 1 / -0
    You are a moron if you believe that…wow.

Matty as you call him has posted on this forum since 2006…hardly a troll.

It is ok to start a smack talk thread just do it in the “smack talk” section of the forum. This is simple.

If you are going to focus on the responses that attack you because they don’t trust your motives, then you are a troll. It takes time and patients to gain trust in an opposing team’s forum…you have a lot to learn in this area.
  23. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,140 / 36 / -21
    :lol: Because we didn't believe your bullshit story about why you dissapeared for 3 weeks?

Why isn't this guy banned already by the way? Conc?
  24. Holy_Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +288 / 1 / -0
    My point exactly...use PM or the Smack talk forum to start threads like this one.
  25. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    You also didn't believe the Chiefs could ever win the AFC West.

You also didn't believe the Chargers could lose to the Rams, Seahawks, Bengals, insert loss here.

What you do or don't believe clearly has little relationship with REALITY.
  26. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,140 / 36 / -21
    Of course I knew we could lose, thats why they play the games in the first place.

The problem is I didn't think we WOULD.....but find someone who did, thats all I'm sayin.:icon_shrug: Am I out of line saying the Chargers were heavy favorites to win the division coming into this season? I don't think I am.