1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who is your off the radar/sleeper/take a flyer player?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CoronaDoug, Jan 28, 2013.

1. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,160 / 37 / -21
    RB Miguel Maysonet 5'9 210, stocky, quick feet, runs low to the ground with power.

RB Zac Stacy 5'8 216...the same.

Two reasons why there is nothing gained by reaching on a RB this year, its a very deep class.
  2. Whooki Mane

Whooki Mane BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +158 / 2 / -0
    I know Miguel Maysonet and played against him in high school as I am from new york... I like him and root for him but i wouldnt want him on the bolts he lacks the explosiveness to be successful in the nfl IMO ... hes generously listed at 210 when in reality he's probably plays closer to 195
  3. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,160 / 37 / -21
    I gave him 210 because he came in at 209 at the combine. Also did 28 reps, and ran a 4.43.

I'd consider him on day 3 along with Stacy, and Ford.
  4. Whooki Mane

Whooki Mane BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +158 / 2 / -0
    he did 20 reps not 28... and he ran a 4.43 short shuttle, he didnt run the 40.. and yeah he weighed in at 209 but im pretty sure that was in preparation for the combine in a situation similar to ronnie hillman from last year.. hillman weighed in at the combine at 200 lbs then played the season for the broncos at like 185