1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who should be the next Charger HC?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by rickochey, Nov 21, 2011.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Trevor Phillips Enterprises

Ratings Received:
    +1,584 / 29 / -1
    I was responding to this

"... letting you all just tuck tail and pretend you were on board with firing Norv for years..."

Regardless of how some chose to respond to all the anti-Norv posts, the fact still remains that the vast majority of this fan base was against the Norval hire from day 1, and to pretend you were one of the enlightened few who was against Norv as head coach just because some prefer not to be as loud and obnoxious about it (not saying you were either) is self serving and condescending.

It doesn't mean they were for the hire on day 1, nor does it mean they were against the notion of firing him. It could simply mean they took disdain with posting about it or wishful "we should have gotten (fill in successful head coach here)" complaints.

I've had this conversation with BOLTS4LIFe countless times, hence the reference. If you search back on this board to the time when Norv was hired you'll find countless posters screaming "Please not Norv!"....including Concudan.

The only poster here I can think of that wanted Norv here since day 1 was BoltFanInSanAntonio (Where's he been anyway?)