1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Chargers staff fit Rivers with no-huddle?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +2,939 / 48 / -26
    Gronk is strong enough to make some big plays by breaking tackles, a la Mark Bavaro (who never beat anyone in a foot race).

That still doesn't make him "explosive" in my view........ Vernon Davis would be a better example. He's got the size/strength/speed package that few TEs do.

2. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,614 / 49 / -6
    Gates just needs to be able to beat LB's and crush DB's again and I think he'll be just fine if he has no set backs this off season.

3. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +938 / 15 / -1
    How much of him butchering 2-minute offenses can also be attributed to the fact that we (or so was heavily rumored from several, normally dependable, sources) never rehearsed or practiced a 2-minute offense? Kind of hard to execute cleanly when you don't have the reps to refer to. A lot of the success of the NH and two-minute offense comes from quality muscle memory; your body already knows what it's supposed to do, your mind knows where it's got to get that body to because a ton of NH is timing-based stuff. You don't get those reps and it's pretty damn easy to flub it up.

• Winner Winner x 1