1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

with the 18th pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bolts4lyfe, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +661 / 17 / -2
    The San Diego Chargers select DT Ronnie Cameron, Old Dominion

haha talk about a reach. while most teams are inviting Ronnell lewis, Lamicheal James, etc. the Chargers have invited Cameron and D.J. Cambell
  2. Duffman57

Duffman57 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +87 / 4 / -1
    We did the same thing last year. Two of our visits were with Mike Blanc and Bront Bird. We know about all the first round guys, we want to see some guys who are possible late round/undrafted players to see who may be able to make a difference on this team. We didn't even workout Liuget.
  3. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +661 / 17 / -2
    I just hate how Secretive AJ and the chargers are through all of this more so than other teams, (no ones going to steal your pot of gold AJ) I just would like to know which way we're leaning
  4. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,013 / 33 / -20
    I disagree with that.

For example if AJ is going to take Jonathan Martin, and it turns out the Lions want hjm, they might be a little more proactive in jumping forward to 17 and taking him out from under our nose....and on the fly AJ has to change tacts, try to trade the pick, or settle for a reach like Mike Adams.

This is just an example, I doubt we'll go OT in the 1st round.
    • Agree Agree x 1