1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wolverines suck

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by stone86, Sep 8, 2007.

1. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    it's official, the wolverines suck.:tup: If they lose to ohio state, lloyd carr better get his resume together because he will get canned.

Go DUcks.
  2. Monkeybacon

Monkeybacon BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    While I agree that the wolverines suck, as a UO alum I think this game had more to do with our Duckys playing very well and less to do with Michigan's deficiencies. Dixon looked unbelievable. If hes not careful he might get himself drafted. I love the new offensive coordinator. The statue of liberty plays were the best **** Ive seen in a long time. There were at least 10 plays where I had no idea where the ball was. This team could challenge in the P10 if the Defense improves.

Go Dux
  3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    No, just their defense which lost David Harris, Prescott Burgess, Lamar Woodley, Leon Hall and Alan Branch.
  4. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 0 / -0

No,

Your wrong

MICHIGAN SUCKS

:no: :no: :no:
  5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings Received:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    I think 100,000 Wolverine fans just switched and are now Detroit Lions fans. :lol:
  6. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    [​IMG]
  7. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I give it up to our boys... I'm not demeaning what they've done, I'm really stoked on our victory. Although clearly Michigan is not as talented as they've been in years past. As for the bit on the coordinator, I completely agree. Great creative play calling. I hope to see more of the same, and in close games a more continued involvement of Jonathan Stewart. He is a freak of nature. As for Gary Crowton, good riddance. Wait till LSU is in close games and he starts running the same plays over and over. Like the wide receiver screens he was so fond of last year, I don't respect his offense at all.

Dennis Dixon had a great game, excellent touch on the ball. Everyone knew he had the skills and talent too throw and run. Last year he completely lost all his confidence and swagger. If he is able to handle adversity and stay confident, I'm excited about the possibilities.

On a side note the Big 10 has been awful. Ohio State got stomped last year in the national title game, as did Michigan against USC. Wisconsin was given a run for their money by UNLV, etc etc... The conference IS slow. I'm actually very interested to see the huskies play Ohio state next week at home. I think they can give them a run for their money and possibly win against "the creme of the big 10 crop." Pac10 has speed, and as we all know, speed kills.

GO ducks.
  8. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    :tup: for sure. Pac10 conference play is going to be exciting.
  9. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Yea I agree. The start to this season has been incredible. Big10 football is apparently overrated and with Auburn falling, along with Virgina Tech's miserable showing, who knows how things will end. I also think that Nebraska is too highly rated.

I'm interested to see how USC responds in the Nebraska game after not looking too sharp in it's opener.

Plus your Bears might've looked past Colorado State a bit, but I don't think it really means anything. Desean Jackson is the real deal, that return against Tennessee was crazy, he's got footspeed like reggies.
  10. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Well, either Michigan or Notre Dame WILL get their 1st win of the season this weekend :yes: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_eek:
  11. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0

lol I wonder what the spread is...
  12. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Early line in Michigan -9 1/2 :icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh:
  13. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    That game is at Michigan??

How the hell'd they get to open with 3 straight home games??

:icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :tdown:
  14. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I think it comes down to them paying good money for teams to come play them at home, and for Oregon I know it was the Michigan's turn for the home game on the contract. Pretty lame though getting three straight home games, no wonder people thought they had a title shot in them this year. hahha Glad it didn't work out.

Chispa - I hadn't heard that, but that's absolutely classic:lol: . I never dreamed I would see Michigan getting booed off their own field, and us stealing their recruits to boot. HAHAHA, funny how it works out in the end.

PS. I'm calling it right now, Ohio State is going to get upset in Washington. Go pac10
  15. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    :icon_eek: :icon_rofl:
  16. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +848 / 1 / -0
    Michigan needs to get its act together but i just don't seeing it happen so Michigan Suck

GO USC
  17. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +848 / 1 / -0
    it doesn't matter..they won't make good use of them:yes:
  18. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Dixon won USA today Player of the Week award. Hope he doesn't blow up like last year.

A Side note how is South Florida nto ranked. That really ticks me off.
  19. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0
  20. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Huskies really blew it today, at points they actually did look like the better team. Turnovers and stupid mistakes absolutely killed them. Hahah looks like I'm 0 for 1 on big predictions. :/
  21. Ryan

Ryan BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As an incoming UCLA student I'm really disappointed with Olson and Dorrell. It's not fun when your brother's team is #1 and your team can't hold top 25.
  22. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    So your brother goes to SC? That's a bummer..

Yea UCLA definitely laid an egg last night. No question about that.
    I didn't get to see the game, but was nonetheless shocked as the ticker on the bottom kept showing updates of the rout. Crazy.

On another note, the Ducks looked pretty sharp both on defense and offense...
  23. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Chispa - Huge game this weekend. I'm going to be there, the rumor is ESPN's College Gameday will be there as well, the atmosphere is going to be electric. Should be a great game.

Go Ducks eheh
  24. Monkeybacon

Monkeybacon BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    This is the first real game for the Ducks, I hope they are for real. Nice to see Colvin catch a few passes. Only took him 4 years to get on the right page of the playbook.
  25. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Yea no kidding about Colvin. He's gonna need to step up for this game because of the Paysinger injury...