1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wow, this game really means something after all

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Dec 20, 2009.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    When I made the quoted statement above, I never, in my wildest dreams thought that this Christmas game would have such consequence.

Great, gutty win today. We almost blew one big time, but finally made a play or two in OT to preserve the run.

Sounds like both teams got beat up some today. We lost Keith Bulluck today, and that is not a good thing to lose the captain of your defense.

Look forward to chatting with you guys during the week. I anticipate a typical, knock down, drag out, Titans-Chargers matchup like the past few have been.

Looks like the early weather patterns aren't too bad for Nashville in late December. Temps at about 34 at gametime, dropping to the upper 20's during the game with a low chance of precip.
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,348 / 19 / -3
    It'll mean alot to you guys and something to us as well. It should be a good game though
  3. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings Received:
    +194 / 0 / -0
    The Colts, Chargers, and Titans are the hottest teams in the NFL in that order. We're fighting for the opportunity to rest our boys and bring an AFC opponent into San Diego where our fans will get the chance to help us win. Your boys are playing just to play in January. No one will be giving up. No one will not give 100%. It's gonna be a good one.

I noticed our offensive line and linebackers in particular are playing hot and ferocious. There was more than a few times in Dallas and today that the opponents' heads were flying back as they ran into a vicious Charger. Finesse used to be thrown around a lot here to describe the bolts and I have to say that I haven't seen it in a while. All I've seen is a hard-hitting hungry team. Who better to face than a desperate hard-hitting team like the Titans?
  4. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings Received:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Colts, Chargers and Titans are the 3 hottest teams in the NFL right now. I expect a close game. I wish we were playing the 0-6 Titans like the Pats got early in the year. Titans will give us all they got. That being said, I expect the usual dirty play from the Tennessee players as we all know they do. I wonder how many cheap shots they will take on our guys this week. I also wonder if Vanden Puke will wear his red contacts trying to look scary. :icon_rofl:
  5. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings Received:
    +1,530 / 10 / -0
    Bummed to hear about Bulluck - he out for the season? He's a game changer for sure, love having him on my FF team :yes:

This will be another good hard fought game - hopefully both sides come thru w/out major injuries...
  6. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    Yeah because those Saints have just gone ice cold. :lol:
  7. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    My two goals for this titans game.

No injuries. I don't care if we lose. If we win and get injuries I will be unhappy. I rather have a loss than any major injuries to the Chargers.

I said it before. Both the Bengals game and the Titans game are going to be HARD. I don't expect a win. I would like a win and stop the Titans from getting to the playoffs. I wouldn't want to face them.

Either way I hope there are no injuries on either side and I hope it is a clean match for once. Titans are getting a little cleaner.
  8. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings Received:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Didn't say they were not hot, just not on fire like we are, or the Colts, or the Titans. Saints are the 4th hottest team right now, and the Eagles are 5th winning 5 in a row taking the lead in their division.

Last I checked, the Saints just lost, so they are starting to cool a little.
  9. Helljumper

Helljumper BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    That really makes no sense.

The Saints are cooling because they lost one game yet the Titans are one of the hottest teams in the league because they're on a 2 game winning streak? (I know that they were on a big streak before their loss 3 weeks ago but it just shows that your logic is flawed if all your taking into account is streaks).
  10. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,524 / 42 / -6
    Your right, the three hottest teams in the AFC are the Colt's, Bolt's and Titans. Then there is all the rest including the JV=NFC.