1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your season will be ended this Sunday courtesy of my beloved Chiefs

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by GoChiefs81, Dec 6, 2010.

1. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Jamal Charles & Thomas Jones are gonna tire out your out of shape Defensive line.

Tamba Hali will school Marcus McNeil for 60 minutes.

Cassel and Bowe will put on a great show for the beautiful city of San Diego.

Make sure you get you get some front row seats.

:cool:

Prediction: 34-17 Chiefs

See y'all Sunday chumps!

lol at losing to the faiders.

2. Jamesboltz21

Jamesboltz21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Ur a dumb ***!!!!!!! We're going to beat the $hit out of your sorry *** team. Good luck on Sunday biatch!!!!!:bolt2:

3. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Physical teams like Chiefs will demolish your soft sorry powder blue chumps.

The faiders ran all over your soft Defense and we will even better than the faiders.

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +873 / 5 / -0
    Yeah, like your team's superior skills just barely slowed down the Bwonkos yesterday. And you join this website for only two posts to crow about how good you are? Where were you for the rest of the season, chicken poo?

5. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    A win is a win.

you guys can't even the beat the Seahawks

lol

6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,303 / 12 / -5
    [​IMG]

7. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,303 / 12 / -5
    [​IMG]

8. ETicket

ETicket Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +262 / 5 / -2
    I agree. It was funny when the Raiders beat the Chiefs.

Prediction: Chiefs lose and we never hear from you again.

9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408 / 17 / -4
    A bullet would be much kinder.

10. Boltman

Boltman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think its really quite the opposite of what GoChiefs thinks. True the chargers have struggled this year on defense, but there is this guy called Philip Rivers who munches even the best defenses when he has a good day. If the chargers play their best they will easily be too much for the chiefs, but if they play as poorly as they did last Sunday well.....it won't be good...

11. mainstayjames

mainstayjames BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    LOL at getting STOMPED by the Donkeys.

12. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    lol @ getting swept by the faiders

its funny how charger fans were thinking how they would take the division w/o anybody in the AFC west fighting for it.

Chiefs run this division now buddy.

Enjoy watching us in January.

How does it feel to be down in the cellar with the donkeys?

13. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +3,723 / 39 / -8
    Will you have the testicular fortitude to show up here after the game should your team lose? Or are you simply a spineless troll?

14. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    If the Chiefs lose I make a thread and crow up.

I probably won't have too since we are gonna win in convincingly fashion way.

15. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Raiders are a better team than the Broncos. You can't even beat the Colts, barely beat the Broncos at home, and got CRUSHED by them at Denver, and they SUCK !!! Your team is a play or two from being 6-6 or 5-7, and we are a play or two away from being 9-3 or 10-2. So STFU, and don't come crying saying "we lost because Cassel didn't play" or was still injured.

16. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I predicted a Chiefs loss before Cassel went down. I don't see Brody "Unbreakable" Croyle, changing that. Chargers win 31-27. Chiefs win the division. That's what I'd guess if I HAD to put money on it anyway. Anything can happen.

17. Chargers-Superhero

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    You are probably right.

18. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,215 / 37 / -21
    I either want to see us win out and go 10-6. Or completely fold on Norv and go 6-10.

I absolutely hate Norv. Even when we were 13-3 last year I was on the Fire Norv bandwagon. How can you not have your team prepared for a home game against the ******* Raiders, espescially after they beat us last time? How can you justify running a fat slow converted FB into the heart of the heaviest D-line in the league? Where was the screen game against a blitzing defense? Why the hell haven't you taught Mathews pass protections in the last 8 months? Why the hell are we always relying on halftime adjustments when we have one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL? Do we not have a single 4th and 1 play other than a long developing iso?

Defensively, we just got beat in the first half. But being able to move the chains would have kept our defense off the field.

Sorry, just my vent on Norv. Coming into this season I thought 12-4 was a dead lock with the cupcake schedule......and maybe it would have been without the STs collapses.

19. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    And the rain...and the refs...and the planetary alignments...and any other excuses you came up with over the last couple months. Every team in the game can play the coulda, woulda, shoulda game. If the Chiefs don't get a PI call on them or knock down the hail mary that was in Brandon Flowers' hands in the last seconds of regulation at Oakland, we're up 3 games on everyone and the Chargers are eliminated already. If the Raiders make a 24 yard Field goal...they're a game behind us. Hell, Buffalo, with all their terrible breaks, COULD be 6-6...but they're not...and they're not for a reason. You can say things would be different, but...those things happened, and are part of the game.

20. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    No F'n Way !!!

65 PowerTossYourSalad disappered after you guys lost and used the excuse of "my granny died" when granny has been dead for ages.

0-9 Brodie to the rescue. Hahahahhahahahhaha

21. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Prison sex. No excuses. Your as.s will be gaped so wide we will be able to do U-turns in that hole doing wheelies.

I smell your fear biatch. You are the spineless one. I am going to enjoy you disappearing again. It must suck to be one of your kids knowing dad has no balls.

22. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    You sure do spend an awful lot of time obsessing about dudes' asses here.

23. Chargers-Superhero

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    If the Chiefs lose, they will be back just to prove everybody wrong, by saying "Told you so, I'd be back". Then they will disappear. If they win, they will be back (of course) to rub it in. My question is "are they trolling the Raiders, and Broncos boards as well" ???

24. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I've been here since week one and other than my replies to Trumpet's inferiority complex laden and utterly classless attempted insults of myself and my family, I have not made a single negative (to Charger fans) post here on the "Smack off" forums. In fact, I have pretty much agreed with most of the Chargers fans about this upcoming game.

25. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,215 / 37 / -21
    Bullshit.

You bailed for 3-4 weeks during the Chargers winning streak, blamed it on a fake death in the family (I knew you'd come up with something), and call people stupid on a regular basis when they don't agree with you. And lets not even get into the out of control PMs you send me, dude I honestly think you have some issues that require a shrink.

26. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    F the punk.

Win and he shows.

Lose and he disappears.

Classic no balled wonder.

27. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    I bet you got your as.s. kicked in every fight you ever got into and you now use the forum as payback.

Grow a set or better yet I will let you touch mine so you can feel what a real man's ball sack feels like.

Wash your hands first.

28. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Gameday and nothing.... 2 hours to kickoff and CRICKETS.....

:icon_rofl:

29. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Trevor Phillips Enterprises

Ratings:
    +1,607 / 29 / -1
  30. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I was gone for 2 weeks to attend to my grandmother and her funeral. I am sorry you have no family of your own who would ever care enough about you for you to understand.

The problem with your little "theory" is that my chiefs were 1-1 in that stretch and remained in 1st place. Even if I worried about idiots like you, I had no reason to be concerned.