1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

'01 Brady versus '06 Rivers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltssbbound, Jan 11, 2007.

1. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,366
    word. We have talent, youth, health and rest on our side. We are flat out the better team. The Brady Belicheck voodoo is very overrated.

2. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Good post, I posted the same thing on the UT board, not sure if that's where you saw it.

3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,366
    I looked up all the facts myself. One of the few posts I didn't poach. :icon_rofl:

4. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I don't know why any patriot fan would be so over confident. Last year Brady got creamed in SD. All this blah blah stuff is just old tired talk. It's not even funny. And I don't mean it's not funny in a old man way. I mean, it's not funny to read and therefore it's as boring as watching golf highlights. And I even sorta like golf.

But the point of this thread is dead on. I see every night some jabroni waxing on about how important experience is and how Rivers is strugling and at the same time they never once say a word about how brady and the pats found themselves in the exact same situation. There are no easy games, especially in the playoffs. Whatever. I'm gonna go get my jack on or something.

5. PhilipRivers#1

PhilipRivers#1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +464
    This sunday will be the birth of the Chargers Dynasty !! :abq2: :abq1: :bolt: :helm1: :bolt2: :helm1: :icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  6. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Our recievers will be on fire...Philip will be dead on target and very calm in the pocket with plenty of time to throw.

Im excited to see how well VJ does...especially without Harrison around.

Double team Merrimonster all you want...but watch out for Luis, Phillips, Donnie, Jamal, and Igor!!!

QJ has best game of his carreer.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    I don't care if you did. I did it for the same reason as you, it's nice we were thinking the same thing. :tup: