1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

1 ticket available for the Cowboys game

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by Boltzzz, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +105
    Hello all, I have one ticket available to the game vs. Dallas on Sat. Aug 9th. I made prior plans without even thinking about it and wont be able to make it. It is in V36 row 18 seat 13. I know its up high but you have to start somewhere!!!! I am not asking for any money for the ticket, just buy me a beer when you see me. Let me know so I can get it to you ASAP. Thanks :icon_toast:

2. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Hey Bud, glad to see you get season ticktes. sweet your on the 50 yardline nice! I had your seats but on the visitor side. That **** sucked because the sun was in my face and I would fall asleep at halftime haha and sun burnt. I think your are the last row in the staduim or second to the last. I am in sec 39 now row 12 ****** seats but atleast in the shade

3. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +105
    :icon_toast:

yeah I think they are the last row, but the 50 yard line is nice, I can always try to upgrade every season. I wish I would have bought 2 seats now though, the more I think about it. Oh well, at least I wont have to look for a ticket for every home game. So when I see the cops go to V39, I will just assume its for you???? Just kiddin, will be seeing you all soon!!!!!! :icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  4. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    no reason to be kidding probably true haha

5. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    I might be interested, I will check my schedule. Nice of you to make the offer.:yes:

6. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +105

no problem rexy, figured if I'm not going to be able to make it, the ticket would go to waste anyways so why not offer it up to a fellow Bolts fan. Just let me know if you want it.

7. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +317
    damn, thats mighty generous of you boltzzz!

but i dont know how much rexy the perv would like it since shes not low enough to see all dat player azz.