1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

10 Friday Questions 4/10

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deb, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Deb

Deb BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +255
    10 Friday Questions 4/10
    [​IMG]

1.If you could spend one week in any period of history, which period would you choose?

2. You are having a dinner party and can invite any three people, dead or alive. Which three people
    would you invite?

3. Would you be tempted to meet up with your first love if he/she sent an email asking you out for lunch?

4. You are given the opportunity to discover the exact date you will die. Would you want to know?

5. All time favorite movie:

6. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy?

7. On a scale of 1-10 how good is your handwriting (10 being the best)

8. When was the last time you went to a library? (not the bathroom)

9. Favorite card game:

10. Any weekend plans?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Game123

Game123 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +97
    1.If you could spend one week in any period of history, which period would you choose?

Week of September 17, 1787 (last week of Constitutional Convention)

2. You are having a dinner party and can invite any three people, dead or alive. Which three people
    would you invite?

Robert E. Lee, Abraham Lincoln, and U.S. Grant.

3. Would you be tempted to meet up with your first love if he/she sent an email asking you out for lunch?

No. That chapter of my life is over.

4. You are given the opportunity to discover the exact date you will die. Would you want to know?

No, humor me.

Citizen Kane

I really have no idea. I guess I'd have to win it before I would know.

Five years ago. That little library really sucked. Thank you San Diego!

9. Favorite card game:

Poker

10. Any weekend plans?

No. I'm on vacation until the 20th of the month and don't care to see any 'sites'. I just wanna kick back and enjoy my time off.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    1.If you could spend one week in any period of history, which period would you choose? Sept 1848, 4 months before the California Gold rush

would you invite? my Dad, Aunt and Brother, all of which are dead

3. Would you be tempted to meet up with your first love if he/she sent an email asking you out for lunch? No

4. You are given the opportunity to discover the exact date you will die. Would you want to know? NO

5. All time favorite movie: Animal House

6. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy? House

7. On a scale of 1-10 how good is your handwriting (10 being the best) 9

8. When was the last time you went to a library? (not the bathroom) last month

9. Favorite card game:Poker

10. Any weekend plans? Relax, and enjoy Easter

• Like Like x 1
  4. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I'm hoping to do some major prep for spring cleaning, then Easter stuff, and Easter dinner with family

5. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    packing for the move and maybe going to Rennaisance faire. oh yea Easter on Sunday

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,672
    10 Friday Questions 4/10
    [​IMG]

Around the time of King Solomon and the construction of the temple.
    would you invite?
    Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, George Washington
    Sure
    No
    Casablanca
    A new car
    5, depends also how tired i am from writing, it can go from decent to chicken scratch very quickly
    A long time ago
    9. Favorite card game:
    Poker
    10. Any weekend plans?
    Seeing someone in LA on sunday, studying and going to a tea party protest tomorrow.

7. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,707
    I'd really like to go back and meet Jesus - I'd like to find out for myself what he was like and what he taught.

would you invite?
    MLK Jr. & my gay boyfriends (the bff and his hub, both still alive)

Totally. He's married now to a great girl and we haven't talked in years. I'd love to catch-up, he was a good friend long before he was an ex.

Absolutely.

Grease - nothing oscar worthy but still a good little flick that makes me happy.

Pay off my bills, buy a house, buy season tickets - those are my three top priorities I'd start working on immediately.

Not since college.

9. Favorite card game:
    UNO!

10. Any weekend plans?
    Enjoying the last few days of my vacation (I really don't wanna go back to work :icon_cry:), the in-laws will be back in town for Easter so I'll be playing host and then also going down to SD to have Easter brunch with my family.

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    1.If you could spend one week in any period of history, which period would you choose? I'd go to San Diego in the 1800s with a couple hundred dollars and purchase some land.

2. You are having a dinner party and can invite any three people, dead or alive. Which three people would you invite? Carmen Electra, Kendra Wilkinson, and Sara Palin (the though of having diner with dead relatives kind of creeps me out)

3. Would you be tempted to meet up with your first love if he/she sent an email asking you out for lunch? Hmmmmm. Something similar happened just awhile ago. My college g/f found me on facebook. She was actually my third love.
    To answer the question... No. Nothing good would come of it.

4. You are given the opportunity to discover the exact date you will die. Would you want to know? No

5. All time favorite movie: The Crow

6. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy? H2 Hummer and a looooong road trip.

7. On a scale of 1-10 how good is your handwriting (10 being the best) 1

8. When was the last time you went to a library? (not the bathroom) I have no idea.

9. Favorite card game:Screw Your Neighbor

10. Any weekend plans? Finish getting my place situated

9. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    1.If you could spend one week in any period of history, which period would you choose? The 50's

would you invite? Bill Clinton, JFK and MLK Jr.

3. Would you be tempted to meet up with your first love if he/she sent an email asking you out for lunch? We still keep in touch.

4. You are given the opportunity to discover the exact date you will die. Would you want to know? Yep. That way I could pissoff a whole bunch of more people.

5. All time favorite movie: Top Gun.

6. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy? Tom Bradys bodyguards.

7. On a scale of 1-10 how good is your handwriting (10 being the best) My printing is a 10.

8. When was the last time you went to a library? (not the bathroom) About 3 yrs. ago.

9. Favorite card game: Blackjack.

10. Any weekend plans? Work on Sat. ,nothing else planned.

10. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,641
    I'd like to get stoned w/ Jesus

2. You are having a dinner party and can invite any three people, dead or alive. Which three people would you invite?
    Caroline, Maw Maw, and Tata (all deceased)

yes, I have, and I highly recommend it to everyone, esp. when their life is ****** and you can laugh in their face :tup:

hell no

Star Wars

I'd pay off all my debt

I can't even remember, internets FTW

9. Favorite card game:
    poker

10. Any weekend plans?
    chill, movies, avoid work at all costs

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +450
    1.If you could spend one week in any period of history, which period would you choose? Never thought about it, maybe the 60's as a teenager in the US

would you invite? Tiger Woods, Billy Connolly and JFK

3. Would you be tempted to meet up with your first love if he/she sent an email asking you out for lunch? No

4. You are given the opportunity to discover the exact date you will die. Would you want to know? No

5. All time favorite movie: Pulp Fiction

6. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy? A house

7. On a scale of 1-10 how good is your handwriting (10 being the best) 8

8. When was the last time you went to a library? (not the bathroom) Ages ago

9. Favorite card game: 110

10. Any weekend plans? Gonna visit the outlaws and watch the Masters.