1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

10 Friday questions 8/28

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deb, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Deb

Deb BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +255
    10 Friday questions 8/28
    [​IMG]

1. What is your favorite smilie?

2. You are in prison for a bank heist, you were framed and now you are about to attempt your escape. The hole in the wall, and your provisions tell you that you can take two inmates with you. What two posters are gonna take?

3. Really "hot" cartoon character LOL

4. If you could be a movie star, dead or alive, who would you want to be?

5. Favorite Salad Dressing:

6. One thing you'd like to change about yourself.

7. Favorite place in the house/apt to throw junk you don't want anyone else to see:

8. You could receive a $50 gift certificate to any restaurant of your choice...where do you want to go?

9. Favorite LoonyToons Character (Bugs, Daffy, Elmer F, Roadrunner, etc)

10. Any weekend plans?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I'm off for THREE WHOLE DAYS!!! Just relaxing and hanging out with the fam.......good enough for me.:yes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,600
    10 Friday questions 8/28
    [​IMG]

1. What is your favorite smilie? - the ROTF one :)icon_rofl:)

2. You are in prison for a bank heist, you were framed and now you are about to attempt your escape. The hole in the wall, and your provisions tell you that you can take two inmates with you. What two posters are gonna take?

RTL and B4L - i'll let the two of them argue and fight, they'll get caught and I'll escape :lol:

Jessica Rabbit

Humphrey Bogart

Ranch

Weight?

7. Favorite place in the house/apt to throw junk you don't want anyone else to see:
    The garage

8. You could receive a $50 gift certificate to any restaurant of your choice...where do you want to go?
    Donovans

Daffy Duck

10. Any weekend plans?
    Going to Orange County to see a friend

4. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    1. What is your favorite smilie? :icon_toast:

2. You are in prison for a bank heist, you were framed and now you are about to attempt your escape. The hole in the wall, and your provisions tell you that you can take two inmates with you. What two posters are gonna take? Chelsea (for security needs) and KimPossible (with a name like that she should come in handy)

3. Really "hot" cartoon character LOL Babs Bunny

4. If you could be a movie star, dead or alive, who would you want to be? Mel Gibson

5. Favorite Salad Dressing: Bleu Cheese

6. One thing you'd like to change about yourself. Be able to grow a full beard (Just won't come in. must be the injun in me)

7. Favorite place in the house/apt to throw junk you don't want anyone else to see: Utility Drawer

8. You could receive a $50 gift certificate to any restaurant of your choice...where do you want to go? Chicken Pie Diner

9. Favorite LoonyToons Character (Bugs, Daffy, Elmer F, Roadrunner, etc) Foghorn Leghorn

10. Any weekend plans? Hang with my girls

• Like Like x 1
  5. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    1. What is your favorite smilie? :icon_party:

2. You are in prison for a bank heist, you were framed and now you are about to attempt your escape. The hole in the wall, and your provisions tell you that you can take two inmates with you. What two posters are gonna take? WBF and CBF.

3. Really "hot" cartoon character LOL Tinkerbell.

4. If you could be a movie star, dead or alive, who would you want to be? Clint Eastwood.

5. Favorite Salad Dressing: Ranch.

6. One thing you'd like to change about yourself. My temper.

7. Favorite place in the house/apt to throw junk you don't want anyone else to see: Garage.

8. You could receive a $50 gift certificate to any restaurant of your choice...where do you want to go? Rumjungle.

9. Favorite LoonyToons Character (Bugs, Daffy, Elmer F, Roadrunner, etc) Marvin the Martin.

10. Any weekend plans? Work. Charger game @ Michael's Pub.

6. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,616
    1. What is your favorite smilie? :mad3:

Ant and Concudan, Ant to help get us out of any legal troubles and Conc to document it all and write a best seller about the events

Misato Katsuragi

Brad Pitt

Ranch

super metabolism that would give me the ability to eat anything and remain thin

my bedroom

$50? That's it? That won't even cover a decent bottle of wine at a nice restaurant...so I'll say Arby's, where I could get several meals outta it

Bugs

10. Any weekend plans?
    Watch the CV little league game, Chargers game, go see D9 again, dinner with parents sat after the game, golf Sun morn, ff draft, chill

• Like Like x 1
  7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    1. What is your favorite smilie? :hilarious:

Ant and CBF. Ant for legal situation and CBF to weep to the jury for me!!! :lol:

3. Really "hot" cartoon character LOL Lady Death and Purgatory

4. If you could be a movie star, dead or alive, who would you want to be? Brandon Lee

5. Favorite Salad Dressing: YUCK!!!

6. One thing you'd like to change about yourself. current finances

7. Favorite place in the house/apt to throw junk you don't want anyone else to see: ????

8. You could receive a $50 gift certificate to any restaurant of your choice...where do you want to go? "Crack Pot"

9. Favorite LoonyToons Character (Bugs, Daffy, Elmer F, Roadrunner, etc) Daffy

10. Any weekend plans? sleeping

• Like Like x 1
  8. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312

• Like Like x 1