1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

100 words BoltTalk style.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,208
    Recently BoltTalk was invited to participate in an inter-team blog for the New York Time. It was an interesting concept where a brief statement was made (100 words or less, thus the name) about the game. I would like to try this for the upcoming Bugle, but in reverse. I would like you to in 100ish words or less describe the kep point of the Chargers victory over the Jets on Monday night football.

One paragraph will be sufficient. If you can participate, please PM me your paragraph by 9/26/08.

Thank you for your time and effort!
    Go Chargers!!!

Instructions:
    You'd start first with a sentence or two that introduced yourself.

Then ask your question or state your thoughts as to waht the key point was. Start the word count at the beginning of your question or key point. Your introductory stuff and your prediction do not count against your word count. And, to be honest, just get close to 100 words. I am not going to trim you to fit; 120 would be fine, but 200 would not.

Example:
    This is for the next Bugle, and if it works out we will make it a regular feature!:tup:

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
  3. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347

This sounds worthwhile.

4. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I'm on it, Conc.......I'll see what I can do for ya!

5. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, LT, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Antonio Gates, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Antonio Cromartie, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Chris Chambers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Darren Sproles, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Vincent Jackson, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Shaun Phillips, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Quentin Jammer, Philip Rivers, Philip Rivers,

Here you go. I could have expanded it, but you wanted it around 100 words.

6. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +342
    you will have mine Manana

thanks Conc

7. Adams Football Trip

Adams Football Trip BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Adam from london, I am ona quest to 35 NFL games this year in 17 weeks. www.adamsfootballtrip.com

For me the pressure on Favre was very important, but i feel the 4 turnovers that the chargers got really gave them the edge. We all know Favre can make amazing comebacks but the chargers stayed focussed even when they were winning by quite margin. I was impressed with the speed and agility of sproles that must have shocked the Jets!
    Cheers
    adam

8. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,208
    If anyone wants to participate, or would like to send in an article. Please do so by Monday.

Thank you!