1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

12-4 (If we make some changes)

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TBF, Sep 14, 2008.

1. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    Yep...I said it.... We will finish the season 12-4!

Ted Cotrell spotted the rest of the league 2 wins. Our D has been soft, pressureless and quite frankly a huge 11 man hole.

Our O on the other hand has been purty darn impressive. Rivers has had two great outings and the play calling has been well above average.

I'm as pissed as anyone with the Ed H discombobulation of the game, but that is in the past.

Time to move forward. Move forward with the corners in the WR's face and not 8 yards off the ball on 3rd and 4. Move forward with the safties in the same time zone as the rest of the D. Move forward with much better tackling. Move forward with more than a 4 man rush. Move forward with a game plan that doesn't give up 15 yard pass plays at will.

If we can fix our game plan, we will accomplish my goal. 12-4 will win the west and give us a home game or two in the Playoffs... Thats right 0-2 Bolt Fans... I said Playoffs.

TBF = Moving Forward if Teddy C pulls his playbook outta his ***.

2. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,695
    I totally agree....

NYJ- Win
    @MIA- Win
    @Oak- Win
    vs NE- Without Brady = Win, this is not the same team.
    @NO- Win, Brees is the king of 4th quarter chokes, and Rivers is the king of 4th quarter comebacks.
    vs KC- Win
    @ Pitt- Loss, probably
    vs Indy- WIN!!!
    vs ATL- WIN
    vs OAK- WIN
    @ KC- WIN
    @ TB- WIN
    vs DEN- WIN WIN WIN WIN DAMNIT ****IN **** WIN WIN WIN WIN GRRRR!!!

Realisitcally, we can beat every team on our schedule, even Pittsburgh did not look good tonight, they can be had.

3. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    i see 13-3

4. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +491
    I'll take one win against the Jets first, then we'll see

This offense is good enough (even though it's banged up) to be a super bowl champ, the defense on the other hand :tdown: :no:

5. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Just win the monday nighter first, and don't allow any late scores on either halves teddy if you want to keep your job.

Both games we've allowed points right before the end of the half/game and you can't expect to win like that.