1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

12/6/07 - 8PM PST - The Next Bolttalk Podcast

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,594
    Ray and Loren will break down the Chargers first win in Kansas City in December in decades and look ahead to the game (with major playoff implications) against the Tennessee Titans. We'll have Chris (TITANSFAN24) to help break down our opponent.

We'll also go over any Charger news, Anteaters' News and RUmors and your calls and emails

Ray: bolttalk@gmail.com
    Loren: anteater@bolttalk.com
    Call in Number: 619-573-4081

Chat room opens at 7:50pm at http://chat.bolttalk.com

2. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    So were not gonna be allowed to use certain 4 letter words on the bolttalk forum for this broadcast I'm guessing. WE blew out a microprocessor I heard because of all the bad language during last weeks chat.:abq2::abq1::icon_banana:

3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I heard a rumor that they are going to be giving away a ticket to the Lions game tonight.

4. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    ticket to the Lions game... Whoo Hoo.... How do I win? :icon_tease:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,594
  6. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Here are the Trivia Questions from the podcast.

1) The Chargers had one shutout victory in the post season during the 20th century. Which team did we shutout?

2) Which team did the Chargers defeat for their first post season win after the 1970 NFL/AFL merger?

3) Whose team record did LaDainian Tomlinson break when he rushed for 1,683 yards in 2002?

4) Whose single game passing yardage team record did quarterback Dan Fouts tie, when he passed for 444 yards in a 41-37 win over the San Francisco 49ers on December 11, 1982?

5) Which team did the Chargers defeat in the 1994 AFC Championship Game to advance to Super Bowl XXIX?

7. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,594
    I'm closing this thread, remember to send the answers to BOLTTALK@GMAIL.COM
    First to do so wins!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.