1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

2012 Season - Game by game predictions

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by PRiversMVP619, Jun 14, 2012.

1. PRiversMVP619

PRiversMVP619 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    @ Oakland- Win, simply because Oakland has too many changes (not that the Chargers are any different) but they lost too many key players in FA and did not replace them, poor draft as well

Titans- Win, Titans defense just cant matchup with our offense for 60 minutes, not to mention they will be sliced apart by Rivers and co. wishing Finnegan did not go to St. Louis

Atlanta - Win, this is not just wishful thinking, I think our defense will have their hands full but I think Atlantas D can say the same thing which is why I think well barely escape in a not so glorious win, not to mention, has anybody paid attention to Matty Ices stats when playing in an open stadium? Its like hes back to highschool football

@ Chiefs- Loss, Chargers have their first loss, all the hype is surrounded around Broncos yet I believe the Chiefs are the team to beat, a lot of talent and I am a firm believer that Arrowhead stadium is one of the toughest stadiums to play in.

@ Saints- Win, this was a tough one to decide solely based on the fact that nobody knows whats gonna happen to the Saints come game 1, they did not have a leg to stand on in the draft, they dont have their head coach not to mention they wont have their interim head coach either so theyll be playing catchup with their backup interim head coach. Their defensive captain Vilma is also gone, if Brees also is not there this will be an easy win and a tough season for the Saints

Broncos- loss, straight out shootout come MNF, opportunity is there for the win and we barely miss it

BYE WEEK

@ Browns- Win, Chargers win simply because its the Browns, im sorry but do i really need to explain why?

Chiefs- Win, another tough game but Chiefs are in our territory and we come away with the win.

@ Bucs- Win, Norv & Rivers show VJ why taking 50 million should have been good enough would have been a better move. Bucs are making great changes, were making better, and I truly believe Freeman had a fluke one year season, VJ has another one of those ghost games hes notorious for where he just doesnt show up

@ Broncos- Win, Rivers gets payback and shows he is still the best QB in the West, not to mention our defense reminds number 18 why hes had so much trouble against us, Rivers has a great day at mile high like he always has

Ravens- Win, it wont be like last years *** whooping but well escape with a W

Bengals- loss, coming off a great win against the Ravens we have one of those (how the efff did we lose!) conversations that usually happen in our season

@ Steelers - loss, second loss for the bolts, Pittsburgh's rapist of a QB gets an *** whooping yet still escapes, Hines Ward gets punched in the mouth for smiling too much on the sideline watching

Panthers- Win, Cam puts up great numbers yet doesnt get the W, not to mention their defense is terrible and I dont care how great I believe Kuechly will be

@ Jets- Win, Norv/Rivers finally get payback for years of embarrassment, I truly believe the Jets are going to have a terrible year this year, they rely too heavily on Revis and their backup Jesus boy wont do them any good either, Cason gets revenge, Cromartie has another 3 kids at halftime

Raiders- Win, Chargers win again simply because I believe the Raiders will be a terrible team all season and check the date of the last three games mentioned.... theyre all in December :)

Chargers surprise @ 12-4
    Win the west, go to the AFC Championship, I hope im wrong but they fall short

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,524
    Which scientific formula did you use to come up with these predictions?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    The same most use at this time of the year ..... SWAG. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112
    I'm going 10 - 6 this year:cautious:

5. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    That is what I am going with also, and I think that will win the division

6. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,773
    @OAK - Win
    vsTEN - Win
    vsATL - Loss
    @KC - Win
    @NO - Loss
    vsDEN - Win
    @CLE - Win
    KC - Win
    @TB - Loss
    @DEN - Win
    vsBAL - Win
    vsCIN - Win
    @PIT - Loss
    vsCAR - Loss
    @NYJ - Win
    vsOAK - Win

11 - 5. This record reflects what I think we are on paper, but obviously getting this team to play at that level has never been the strong suit of our gormless leader.

• Like Like x 1
  7. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +205
    16-0... we win 'em all!

8. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,383
    Fixed it for you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    In a fun readjustment of standards, I say we go 0-16. That way, I can look on Norv as my knight in shining armor, riding in to save the Chargers' faithful from their misery and woe with every win, even if there are only 6 of them.

10. Lightning_Dynasty

Lightning_Dynasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310
    16-0 (19-0) Baby!

I'm nothing if not an optimist, and i say we win them all!

06-07 Patriots? Puh-lease.

By the end of this season it's gonna be all about the Bolts!

I took this username the year we went 13-3, and then promptly loss tot he Jets in one of the most embarrassing games I remember.

I thought it be true then, and I still think it'll be true now!

11. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,777
    The Bolt's can win every game before them, the question is, will they do it?

12. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I love the smell of football in the morning.

Ratings:
    +1,218
    He used this guy:

carnac question.jpg