1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2013 Mock Wishlist

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bolts4lyfe, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +768
    1st:
    [​IMG]
    Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan

Chargers have to get Rivers protection Fisher is a step in the right direction. Money wise it'll be damn near impossible to just cut Gaither so we can have Fisher come in and play the right side for a year until we feel like we can move on from Gaither. WE NEED THIS GUY

2nd:
    [​IMG]

Logan Ryan CB Rutgers
    Ryan is a player I like, he has a great attitude, work ethic and loves to tackle. Im not sure if Cason and Jammer will be back or if Wright and Gilchrist can step up. As far as reports go, Ryan isn't going to be Devin McCourty but damn is he close

3rd:
    [​IMG] Alvin Bailey OG Arkansas

Again too many ??? marks on the offensive line, RG/LG, Vasquez, Troutman, Green. Bailey has been a huge factor in the Razorbacks offensive success. He is suited to play RG but can also switch over to LG if needed. Along with protecting Rivers our run game needs some serious help as well.

4th
    [​IMG]
    Devin Taylor OLB South Carolina

Devin Taylor is a Big athletic freak, I love the idea of pairing him up with his old team mate Ingram. Taylor didn't live up to the 1st round hype he established in 2010 but I feel like with his size and speed he can become a solid player in the NFL.

5th:

[​IMG]
    Terry Hawthorne CB Illinois
    I know grabbing 2 CBs this year isn't ideal but like I said earlier we have a lot of questions and a lot of holes. Hawthorne has great awareness and ball hawking skills. Could be a steal at this spot

6th

[​IMG]

Manase Foketi OT West West Texas A&M

Foketi was very dominating at West Texas and played very aggressive against speed rushers, I figure he could play as depth for now and hopefully develop into our future right tackle. He has the potential to play in the NFL

7th

[​IMG]

Josph Fauria TE UCLA

I still believe L. Green is our tight end of the future but if we can get Fauria in the last round I would be ecstatic, 6'7" 255 would make a great red zone target for Rivers, he needs to work on his blocking but that will come with time and coaching

2. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,032
    Only ones I don't agree with are Fauria (he won't fall that far) and Taylor (who is literally just a long DE - his athleticism is completely overstated. All accounts out of the Shrine game practices I'm hearing are that he's still inconsistent and that's against lesser OL talent than he was facing in the SEC).

• Like Like x 1