1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2nd Day Picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LIGHTS-OUT, Apr 29, 2007.

1. LIGHTS-OUT

LIGHTS-OUT BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Looking on our second day picks of them all who do you like the most? I like the WR from Boise St. But the TE from Iowa is intriguing 6'7'' is huge, they said he needs to get stronger but nonetheless its scary thiking what he can do if he hits the weightroom.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    Siler first and Chandler second

3. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    i cant believe we just got Siler in the 7th when after the combine they had him going in th 1st round LOL!!!!!!!

4. KTM

KTM BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    can u explain on this?
    who had him goin 1st round?

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I must have looked at over 50 mock drafts before this weekend and I didn't see one that had Brandon Siler going in the first round. :no:

I think I saw a few that had him going in the 3rd round. Maybe he meant going the 1st day. ie. 1st, 2nd, or 3rd rounds. :icon_shrug:

edit: I just saw this thread where matilack said that Siler was a 1st rounder in his mock draft. http://forums.bolttalk.net/showthread.php?t=7194

6. BoneDaddyKool

BoneDaddyKool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Siler is a total steal in this draft, anyone watch the National Championship? He's a terror in the middle, and in the 3-4, he doesn't have to worry about making plays on the outside much. He's gonna be a stud in two years.

7. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Welcome to the forum!

8. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +194
    Think that are great picks in the draft, knowing we already have
    a very good team. We need 2nd and 3rd back up players, because everyone will go hard on us otherwise they'll loose. Go bolts
    can't awaitthe season to start