1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

3-1, Good Start - Lets Not Jump the Gun

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SuperCharger92, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Prove you wrong? What a laugh. When I try you call it a straw man tactic. I dont see the 13 game streak the way you do. So tell me I am wrong, pat yourself on the back for your likes and post in different fonts and colors...

I read your posts tell you what it is I see you are saying, normal forum manners. For instance, I cant see how you can ramble on about the margins of victory, and say that the games were not tough and yet not think they were 'easy, push over games'. Your meaning seems quite clear to me.

But I am done arguing this with you. Please put me on your three strike list... Ummm kay... Bah bye.

2. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    Done.
    Gotta say, you EARNED it.
    One last disagreement: No, I absolutely do NOT accept straw man arguments
    (whether from ignorance or intentional dishonestly)
    as "normal forum manners." I expect better of people I discuss things with,
    and resent people repeatedly twisting what I say, and trying to put words
    (that I would never say) in my mouth.

Most in here seem to conduct themselves on a higher level than you do,
    so I'll probably hang around for awhile, and see if that early impression is true.
    But as my first Bolt Talk "Post-it of Shame" ignor-ee, you won't get another second of my time.

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Glad we have finally come to an accord. Enjoy the game.

4. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +636
    well, 0-2 after the bye...

Redzone issues = Not fixed.. 9 possessions inside KCs 35.. 4 FGs and 1 TD..
    Rivers "slump" = 7 TDs, 11 INTs (leads the league) - his passes have absolutely no zip, accuracy, or tight spiral..
    He's also not picking up reads at all.. he throws into triple and double coverage.. and is crumbling under pressure.. ex. NYJ, KC, game..

The fundamentals.. are horrific.. were making bonehead plays and PENALTIES.. looks like this is gonna kill our team all year..

Coverage on defense is terrible.. Gilchrist was beat, Cason got man handled last week.. Jammer had to hold out with cramps, etc. there are NO play makers..

Guys like Spikes, Gates, Rivers, Hardwick have to get this team together and start playing with some ******* heart.. its embarrassing to watch..

Also.. I would highly consider moving to LA after watching this game.. KC was 3-3 and did you hear the noise in that place? It can really intimidate teams, set offsides, etc. do we see that at Qualcomm? No.. wheres the fans at? Come on guys! LA could attract big time players as well.. similar to New York..

Norv = Great Offensive Coordinator.. guys If we make the playoffs I'm going to be nice and say if we make the AFC Championship game and lose Norv is out... defiantly.. we need a defensive minded, smashmouth coach..

5. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1