1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

3 headed monster? - Mathews, Tolbert, Todman

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LA Charger Fan 619, Sep 10, 2011.

1. LA Charger Fan 619

LA Charger Fan 619 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    3 headed monster? I know we haven't seen anything yet in regular season but what we have seen is the new Bolt pickups go against the 2nd string and lower nobody's that may or may not make their teams. That's preseason for you. I know your not supposed to base anything off the preseason...BUT I really liked what I saw out of Todman. He steps in with plenty of College credentials and looked great during the meaningless preseason. The guy is a work horse and was a huge contributor during each of the 4 games we played so far. I am going to be looking for his number to be called at some point this season. I do not think that he will disappoint. I just hope that Tolbert knows his roll as the up the gut destroyer / Screen catcher (which he was great at last year) and Mathews has the breakout year we all expected of last season. All in all we have great talent in the back field but I just hope we can hold onto the ball. There were a couple scary moments in the preseason that gave me flash backs of last year...hmmm. Go Bolts!!

2. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    i believe!!!

3. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    I am not sold on the running game.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,624
    Yeah, work in progress. I hope we don't need Todman much, that should mean Mike and Ryan are tearing it up.

Still need to block better.

5. LA Charger Fan 619

LA Charger Fan 619 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah seriously. Glad to see that Tolbert is going to be back next week. He had a monster game! Mathews had a couple breaks. I swear when I watch Mathews he shines every once in a while and I'm like" Damn, if he could just do that more often".

6. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,624
    He will with more game experience. Mathews had a monster game as well, he just didn't get in the end zone.

7. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Monster is a little gratuitous at this PIT.

I'd say spiffy. :helm1:

8. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,624
    Monster by Mathews standards. :D