1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

32 players to watch in 2008

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TheLash, Mar 13, 2008.

1. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-32towatch031308&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

The Chargers released Marlon McCree for the specific purpose of giving Weddle his job. Weddle played a very strong role as a rookie backup last season, and looks like he might finally be the answer to San Diego’s inconsistency at the safety spot the last few seasons. He looks like the total package of coverage and hitting ability. This time next year, people will have forgotten that general manager A.J. Smith used a package of four picks to move up in the draft and take him.
    :tup:

2. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    Weddle is going to be great for us for many years to come. I really enjoy watching him play.

3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,641
    Am I the only one?

Weddle reminds me of Polamalu. He seems to be everywhere when he's on the field.

I LOVED the pick last year, and I still do. I was @ the SDSU/Utah game where he OWNED the entire SDSU team and thought to myself, "man, I'd love to see this guy in Lightning Bolts".

Very excited to know he's gonna be starting.

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Good article!!!!
    Weddle will be a pro bowler this season!!! :yes: :abq2: :abq1: :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Hart won't be playing on an island this season, either, with the arrival of Cro as a starter and the matured Jammer.

6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Just finished reading this on my Yahoo page. Very excited to see Eric as a FT starter. He'll make everyone in the DB better, I believe. :tup:

7. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    Reminds me of the time I saw this TCU running back run for 200+ yards against University of Hawaii a few years ago. I couldn't remember the guy's name though. I wonder where he ended up playing?:icon_huh:

• Like Like x 1