1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

32 Teams in 32 Days

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BleedBLUE&GOLD, Jun 13, 2008.

1. BleedBLUE&GOLD

BleedBLUE&GOLD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    For some of you guys who have NFL Network, have you seen this where they "review" each team? Well, I've been trying to find a schedule to see when our team was going to be discussed but couldn't find one. Any help would be appreciated.:)

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,638
    I think they're going in reverse order, based on a teams' record.

Yesterday it was the Bills, who were 7-9. My guess is they won't get to the Chargers for some time.

3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
  4. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard FORMER Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +1,231
    I believe you're right, at least that's how they did it last year.

5. BleedBLUE&GOLD

BleedBLUE&GOLD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Cool thanks!
    Yeah, I saw that schedule and I know that it's on that show, but couldn't figure out the "pattern" or order of how they were showing the teams. Thanks anyways!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    I tend to watch these things when they come on but they usually turn out to be woefully inadequate when it comes to actual knowledge or insight.

In fact these pre-season overview shows usually get one or two things wrong during the course of the shows.

I'll still watch and enjoy because of 6 months without a fix but the knowledge and insight gained from this board alone would put all of those shows rolled into one to shame.