1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

$4.50 for a bottled water!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Savage Lizard, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard FORMER Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +1,457
    Man, I understand that the Chargers are a for profit business, but some **** is just too much like stealing.

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Moving on.... Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +1,482
    It is a rip off. That's why it' wise to bring your own unopened bottle of agua into the game.

3. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,673
    Hit up Costco and get a 36 pack of Arrowhead bottles for $6. You can bring 2 (16oz size) into the game, as long as they're unopened. I've done that for years, since I don't drink.

When you get to inside the stadium, head over to both CHP designated driver tables & sign up. You'll get a coupon for a FREE bottle of water or O'douls. :bolt:

4. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard FORMER Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +1,457
    Didn't know that, thanks for the tip.

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,068
    and don't even look what the price of beer and a hot dog is where I was sitting:no:

6. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    Forget bringing water into the game.... just bring a tube of K-Y. Oh, yeah.... and make sure you're lubed up before you get to the parking lot gate where the fist-fest begins. They'll bend you over for $20 parking fee.

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,068
    and if you go the wrong location and try to get around, they demand a bribe

8. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Hopefully not the bottled tap water. Can't one bring their own bottled water to games or is it against stadium policy?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,673
    You can bring in bottled water if it is 16oz or less and in an unopened (sealed) bottle. This is NOT an NFL restriction, rather it is a City requirement. Same rules are in effect at Petco Park.

10. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,336
    and I bet that $4.50 wasnt even cold.

That $8.00 Beer isnt

11. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    At any concert, amusement park, sporting event, etc... food and drinks are going to be expensive.

Yes, I think $4.50 for a bottle of water and $8 for a bottle of beer is ridiculous too but that's business for you.