1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

7 Reasons why we will win the SB

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by floridaboltfan, Aug 23, 2008.

1. floridaboltfan

floridaboltfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    1) LT has been called a wuss by the media. They say he comes up lame in big games.

2) Norv Turner is called a joke head coach who will never win one.

3) Merriman is said to be to busy with other things and a knee injury could end his career as a Charger.

4) Rivers is supposed to have a weak arm and will not be able to get over his torn ACL this year.

5) Gates may never be the same player because of a toe injury.

6) Cooper's suspension and Hardwicks injury will be too much to overcome early.

7) MIchael Turner and Lo Neal had more to do with LT sucsess than LT.

People saying these things are what bring teams together. We have a character team who has a goal and will do everything to accomplish it.

SUPERBOWL BABY!!!

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    EMBRACE THE HATE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    aren't these reasons for us not win the sb....ohhhh i get it your being sarcastic nice :tup:

4. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Sarcasm doesn't work over the 'net. I could see that being a valid reason to get us to the big show. The team is strong-willed, incredibly talented, and plays in a terrible division. There's no doubt we will make the playoffs and any team that gets there has a legitamate chance at taking home the Lombardi Trophy. Upsets are common occurence, as we were brutally reminded in the 2007 divisional round (and we brutally reminded the Colts in January). I am confident that SD will make heads spin in the post season and pull out of this playoff rut. I mean we were two players away this year, LT and Gates.

5. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Embrace the Hate V.2