1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

8/21/08 8PM PST: BOLTTALK PODCAST

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Aug 19, 2008.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    So I started watching a football game and all of a sudden, a baseball game broke out.

Ray and Loren break down the Rams/Chargers game, tell you who looked good, who didn't and who was around watching to actually care. Plus we'll have the latest Charger news, injury news, cuts and anything else that comes up in addition to Anteater's News and Rumors.

We will also take YOUR (yes that means YOU) phone calls and emails. we know you guys in the chat room aren't shy so damnit call in and sound off!

Call in Number: 619-573-4081
    Http://chat.bolttalk.com - Room opens at 745pm
    bolttalk@gmail.com to email Ray
    Lorensethc@gmail.com to email Loren

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    I might be calling in but it might be more about my exam results because they decide whether I go to college and proceed step 2 of 4 on my way to San Diego than Chargers football as i have been on holiday for the last 9 days and the Bolttalk banner for london- i have thought of the slogan which i might reveal

3. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848
    See you guys at 3.30am UK time:wave:

4. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    UCSD sucks *** but it gets you closer to the Chargers!
    SDSU is an overrated party school that gets harder and harder to gain access to every day.
    USD is the closest to the team, has one hell of a football team, and IMO the hottest college chicks in the world. I'd go for the University of San Diego.

5. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +276
    You really can't go wrong with any of the schools in the city. USD, UCSD and SDSU all offer quality educational experiences.

My son goes to SDSU and will soon graduate after 5.5 years with a degree in computer sciences. Her has found it tough to get all his classes. He couldn't get them when he needed them and fell behind. He never even changed majors but getting into overcrowded classes has been a real "bite the baby" . That's the downside. The upside is that it is a fun and energy filled campus.

Also on the plus side- it's easy to get season tickets to the Aztecs football games. We've got them and although they pretty much suck every year- it's still fun to go down to the stadium.

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    chat.bolttalk.com

WE ARE UP AND RUNNING

7. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848
    excellent show guys- WTG on the record calls

8. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Great turn out tonight folks and thank you for the awesome audience participation!

You can download the show here.

9. onetriphudson

onetriphudson BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey guys thanks for reading my letter, I got a real kick out of it! Look forward to meeting everyone in Denver and thanks for the tips!

• Like Like x 1
  10. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +352
    Another Great Job