1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

8 points from being undefeated

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by When Lightning Strikes, Jan 16, 2007.

1. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Just keep that in mind...

3 point loss in Baltimore
    3 point loss in KC

What a great team this year...Remember the good things that we have done. Marty is a good coach. 10 Pro-bowlers guys....10 of them...(marcus mcneill now) LT's record breaking year...Rivers had a phenomenal year as a starter. I am proud to say im a Charger fan.

It was a tough loss...lets keep our heads up high and remember the good times we had this season...

2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    That is why we need to replace Igor with a playmaker, replace Kiel with a playmaker and replace Keenan with a playmaker. There's your 8 points.

Adam Carriker anyone?

3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    If A.j. can find those 3 or 4 better players no matter who coaches next year the chargers very well could go undefeated.:yes: :bolt:

4. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    8 points from being undefeated and still three games from the Super Bowl. Hmmmm.

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Good thread. I'm starting to get over my terrible hangover!!:icon_tease:

6. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Please get back on your meds MTL. :icon_huh:

7. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    I dont know if i will ever get over this one. This one will soon scab up and scar. Life goes on and all we can do is wait til next year. Im probably not going to watch another game the next 3 weeks.