1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

9/4/08 8PM PST - BOLTTALK PODCAST

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Sep 2, 2008.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    WE ARE LESS THEN A WEEK AWAY FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE REGULAR SEASON AS THE CAROLINA PANTHERS COME TO TOWN.

Ray and Loren will (briefly) look at the last pre-season game and look in depth at the roster moves that were made, and the new Chargers acquired. Plus we break down the first game of the season, take your phone calls and emails and provide you with everything you need to be ready for the home opener.

619-573-4081 to call in
    http://chat.bolttalk.com room opens at 745pm, press play when we say to start the feed
    LorensethC@gmail.com to email Loren
    Bolttalk@gmail.com to email Ray

2. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I finally remembered to check in at the right time to hear the broadcast. And just realized its just Wednesday. I'll never get it right.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Show starts in half an hour!!!

4. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    CHAT ROOM IS OPEN!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Thank you all for listening and calling in! Here is the download link for those who missed the show.

6. shwndunne

shwndunne BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Can someone answer a question for me? I am stuck in Chicago for work and will not be able to get to a tv to watch the game; Does Rock105.3 stream the games or not? I have been checking for hours and can not get an answer one way or the other...

Thanks....

7. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I do not think so