1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

94/95 Charger Items 4 sale

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by GoofyBoots, Sep 19, 2006.

1. GoofyBoots

GoofyBoots BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey eveyone i have a pair of San Diego Charger Receiver Gloves signed by Jr. Seau #55 gloves were used by a charger during a practice. the ink has ran very little, and also a official san diego charger footbal signed by the team in mint condition left in bag in box since i got it. I have pics of these items im selling beacuse The state of California Child Support Agency decided to give me a visit and im seriously in a bind for cash.And im 100% scared $hitless Being that I am only 20 years old but im trying to step up and do the right thing. So im selling anything thats worth something If interested E-mail me and make offers and picture requests at

Eric202003@hotmail.com

MY LOSS YOUR GAIN great for collector. :icon_toast:

Attached Files:

2. GoofyBoots

GoofyBoots BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Here are some pics :icon_banana:

Attached Files:

3. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    You might want to try to sell these items on Ebay where the buyer will feel like they have some level of protection in this transaction. The seller and buyer are held to a level of accountability on sites such as Ebay. That doesn't guarantee a smooth, honest transaction but at least it's a start.

We have a free classifieds section here, with a link at the top of the page as well.