1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

A BIG thanks to everyone!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Boltzzz, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Hello, I just want to tell you all it was so nice to meet all you guys and gals at the tailgate party on sunday. Coming from Montana to the game by myself, you guys made me feel right at home and made me feel like part of the gang, I just cant wait to do it again. My plane was delayed 2 hours so I didnt get home til 11:30 and then back to work early today so I'm just checking out the topics now. I knew I wouldnt remember all the names of you guys there, but I will probably be on here more now, so I will start knowing who is who. Thanks to the guys who put this site together and all you do for the Chargers fans, it's awesome!!!! Again a BIG thanks to everyone, hope to see you soon. Dave :icon_toast:

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Glad you had a great time Dave. We'd love to see you out at another tailgater! :tup:

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    It was indeed a pleasure to meet you and now that you know where we are bringing it, show up like you own the joint because once you attend, there is no turning back :lol: :icon_eek: You are hooked......like a drug. :icon_mrgreen:

Props to you ma man for coming all the way out from Montana to see our Bolts. You rock dude !!!! :tup:

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    great to have you out there, come again sometime!

5. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Hey Dave, I'm the idiot that had to drive 500 miles home to San Jose after the game. It was great meeting you. Always nice to meet a Bolt fan from Montana who isn't a paranoid weirdo. :lol:

Until you experience a tailgater, you have no idea what you are missing. :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Driving home 500 miles the night after the game when you have to be at work the next day shows what a fan you are. It doesn't make you an idiot. Same with flying out here all the way from Montana.

Not to mention all of the other out of towners that made a long trek to the Murph to see the game. megold, BFISA, KWAK, justachargerfan, are a few that came from out of town for the game. Props to all of you that make the trek. True fans for sure! :tup:

7. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Please come back for atleast one more if you can Boltzzz.

It was a big pleasure to meet you.:icon_toast:

:bolt: :yes: I will be a permanent member of the tailgates. Bright and early I will be there. When the gates open.:yes: :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    not sure if I will make it to another game this year, out of vacation time and very hard to get time off this time of year being a mailman, (dont worry I wont go postal)! would definetly consider somehow making it if they have a home playoff game though. Have fun at the rest of the home games. Drink a few for me :icon_toast:

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    its not that going postal is bad its that you go on the wrong people
    Bronco and Raider fans? GOOD PEOPLE TO GO POSTAL ON! :yes:

10. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    dave it was great meting you as well as seeing everyone again see yall on the 10th ,i bleed blue and gold,marc

11. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Way to represent from montana.. The cali folks just fall out of bed to make it to the game. We have to fight our way through frothing crazies to get down there through Idaho, utah and or neveda to get to a game. Its quite a trek.

12. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Foober, what part of Montana are you from? Maybe sometime we can make the trek together!!!!!! Im in Billings

13. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    The more, the marrier.

ROAD TRIP TO CHOAKLAND NEXT SEASON!!!! LET'S DO IT!!!:lama

14. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I'm around kalispell. If your ever up this way let me know and come on over for a game. I've got a 60 inch sony hd t.v. so its not too bad. Except for the usual non stop commercials that we get pelted with..

15. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Will do foober

16. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    :lol:

Foober, living out in the wilds of Montana, is more hi-tech than self-proclaimed superfan Leisure.

:icon_rofl:

17. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I have to try and keep connected as best I can. It sure would be fun to join you folks though for some tail gates and games. I really feel I'm missing out there.

18. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    It's always good meeting our fellow Bolt brothers and sister from everywhere.

Glad you could make it and had an awesome time!

19. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Yeah you are and this is what completes the picture for a Bolts game otherwise the experience is "cheated" :yes: :bolt:

20. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    Great to meet you as well Boltzz!!

Nothing like experiencing a game at "the" tailgate!! :icon_party:

21. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Same here Dave!!:) :icon_toast: