1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

A Challenge to BoltTalk

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Sep 18, 2008.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Got the email below. Participate if you are interested.

Hi Ray and Loren,

I'm blown away by the effort you've put into a Bolttalk - it's not many blogs that have their own podcast as well. I'm as stunned as you are about San Diego sitting at the bottom of AFC west. If it's any consolation, things can only get better. The worry is that it's hard to point to just one thing that's gone wrong here.

I'm writing because I have a challenge for both you two, and San Diego fans. I've noticed a lot of predictions being made about this NFL season, and I've worked with a motley crew to create a sports platform dedicated to these debates. It's called SquidSports.

My challenge two Bolttalk readers is two-fold.

Challenge 1) Predict the perfect score of the Jets game. It's that simple. What will the final score be of this week's game against San Diego. Jets fans can go to: http://www.squidoo.com/sandiegochargerstobeatjets16-10 and make their prediction. I think Chargers are going to take it by 6, but lets see what you think.

Challenge 2) Predict something interesting that comes true. That's right, I want to see which Chargers fans are hiding a Crystal Ball up their sleeves. So these predictions might be how many passes Brett Favre will make against the Chargers or how many sacks or turnovers might take place. It just has to be specific. Bolttalks readers can go to www.squidsports.com and register their predictions. All the predictions are time-stamped, and we'll be able to see which come true.

What we're looking for are the best predictors. We want the very best to predict the games on a weekly basis for us. Do you think you might be up to this challenge? It should be fun, and we've issued the same challenge to the Jets too.

Here are the links again.

http://www.Squidoo.com/sandiegochargerstobeatjets16-10
    www.squidsports.com

Good luck!

Kind Regards,
    Richard Millington
    www.squidsports.com
    blog: www.squidsports.com/blog