1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

A closer look at the post-settlement timeline

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    A closer look at the post-settlement timeline | ProFootballTalk

2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,413
    You can kiss those training camps goodbye. ;)

3. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I still have some pretty serious doubts that there's even going to BE a season. Criminey, we got a bunch of rich guys locking horns with a bunch of REALLY rich guys while the middle-class folks who pay all of their salaries sit at home fuming and having nothing to look forward to on Sundays except 11 o'clock Mass........it's just depressing, I tell you.

4. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    there WILL be a 2011 season, hopefully a 16 game season, but there will be football this year

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    What they ignore is to reincorporate the union, to vote (players and owners) on proposal could take a day or two. You'd be amazed what you can accomplish online or to have enough people in an area at a time to reincorporate if you know its coming soon

6. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    I would be depressed if I actually had to go to church, and I thin god (If it actually existed) would strike me with a lightning bolt

7. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    My advice is give up Mass.