1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A few quick Denver Pics. . .

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Rule12b, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    So, as you know, I rolled up to Denver for that great game. Didn't know who I'd find. I wound up meeting a guy there with his son, long time season ticket holders, staying at the same hotel. We welcomed the team at their hotel, ate and drank like kings all weekend long.

As an aside, I was teasing Donk fans on their boards that they best hide both of the good looking women in Denver since Charger fans are better looking, swing bigger dicques, have better personalities, and so on. So, not only was my solo seat on the end of the aisle, it was alongside a small group of rather attractive Charger fans who took pity upon my isolation :)

They'll (Larry and Lance) both be at our tailgate for the Denver game and man we took OVER that hotel after the game with some help from Billy Ray. Anyway, here are a few quick shots:

Before the game:
    [​IMG]

During the game with one of my seat neighbors, we joked that the same person must have dressed us both, nice girl.
    [​IMG]

After the game:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    Damn, looks like you had some really good seats! :tup:

3. Rule12b

Ratings:
    +116
    They'd have been even better if I had gotten them from SDRon!:icon_mrgreen:

4. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    So is BR pretty cool when he's not on radio? He seems like he'd be a pretty cool guy.

5. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I met him at the track with his daughter this year. He was really cool, introducing us to his daughter, asking who was winning, who we liked in the next race, clowning my friends shoes... And we were sauced at that point. He could have blown us off not even thought twice about it with his daughter there.

BR is a solid guy. Kaplan, on the other hand... :lol:

Cool pics, BTW...

6. Rule12b

Ratings:
    +116
    BR was way cool. Not only did he pound cocktails with us like a world champion, but when I asked him to sign my Rivers' jersey, he had the class to say:

"Are you sure, I mean, that's Rivers' jersey, don't you want him to sign it first"?

I said I planned on getting sigs when the opportunities came up in real life, as opposed to waiting after a game. He was clearly stoked I wanted his autograph.

7. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Nomadic Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    Looks and sounds like ya had a blast. Thanks for sharing the photos! :icon_banana: :bolt: :icon_banana: