1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A few words about LLV accusations.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thumper, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,375
    Like I said to you as a person who has 25+ years of experience with computers, the internet, networks -- all of that crap, **** HAPPENS. Sometimes it's unexplainable **** too.

Don't buy into the "could have" stuff. You're way smarter than that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    You're talking about needing "logical explanations" when you along with many others have bought into leisure's irrational claims? What a joke that is. I have had the same login problems here in the past and there was no foul play.

But speaking of foul play, look no further than your internet boyfriend's website. You felt like **** and are devastated? I would try to reassure you and explain your importance to the site but the fact is that I was banned from a website I invested hours upon hours in building having taken the other person's word in partnership and when he broke that word, barely a peep out of you. The second he got 5 "regulars", I was expendable. Normally I would give a **** regarding a quality poster posting something like you just did but in this case I couldn't care less.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    Thumper and I were talking about how leisure probably watches Maury Povich 5 hours a day.

4. Deb

Deb BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +255
    That screen shot isn't a redirect...it's a server error. Server errors come from the server.
    Pages loaded slow...not at all...............every message board does that. I can vouch for that one...I am admin on....three boards right now. You may not see it at LLV now...but it's very small...you're not doing the volume..you're not getting the spider/bot action this place is with the BT link everywhere in the universe with the unique hits

Sometimes I will get that with a database error as well. It's really caused by a lot of things. Generally when I get those I am tracking down tech support.

5. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    Chispa, I have had slowdows, slow posting of the vBookie threads and other issues. It has nothing to do with some special group. As a Mod here why would I be put on this list ? :icon_shrug: I have also had this problem loading some of Googles pages, ESPN, CBS Sportsline and Pinny's website constantly pukes on me when I am looking at lines. It's the internet and it keeps getting more congested every day. SPAM storms are some of the biggest problems causing issues everywhere.

I will take Thumper's word that no one was put on it. He has never been anything but honest with me in all the dealings we have had. L on the other hand has dropped more bullshit about people and told more half truths, so it is no contest for me who to believe.

Take care.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,643
    the sad thing is that Leisure got what he wanted; drama that caused a few members to want to leave. He started crap based on at best a half truth (at worse a lie) and let it balloon from there.

7. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    The thread is about 50+ pages there, so I don't think it is realistic to try and send it in a PM. I said my goodbyes to the weasel in the thread and never plan on going back.

But in a nut shell you are spot on. It was just the weasel doing his thing to stir up **** and everyone there jumped right into the pond.

• Like Like x 2
  8. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    If only the regulars at that forum would know what leisure has said behind their backs. Vulgar, vulgar stuff and I am not making this up.

A "FOOD" thread created at llv... four months after leisure told me I am a f4ggot for wanting to create such a thread on that website and now he embraces and tolerates it?

...something stinks in la-la land.

9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    As far as being redirected to the wrong URL, I don't have any clue what would have caused that, but I think in a technical way. I saw your screen print and I noticed the URL was wrong. That was an obvious reason why you couldn't access the forum. Wrong URL, no forum, simple as that.

Look Chispa, I have nothing to gain from doing anything to any of your accounts. I do think you know who I'm talking about that broke my trust and there is nothing I need to be careful about. Let all the "sin" come out, because I've got nothing to hide.

About this not being leisure's drama. Who started a 60 some page thread titled "Are you a MISERABLE user at BT??" over at the LLV website? You know the thread where the lynch mob trashes me and BoltTalk. You know this place is UT lite, right? You know who's drama this is. Three people got this one going. One that knew the hack has been installed here since his forum converted to vBulletin in early 2006. The person she told who ran with it. And leisure, who simply used the opportunity to try and get as much drama out of it as possible. Really, would LLV exist without drama?

And so every thing is out in the open. I used the hack to stop fights. I didn't ever put anyone in the group for more than an hour. It was very effective at stopping the conflict. I forgot to take someone off and they were in the group for about two days. This was back in 2006. I felt really bad and hadn't used the hack again until we got hit with a ton of trolls after the AFC championship game. I put 13 trolls in the group in January and I don't plan on taking them out. FYI, most of the busier vBulletin forums I know of have this hack installed so it's not something unique to BoltTalk.

Let me ask you this. Can you state as fact that anything was done to your account? Can you think of any reason why I would restrict your account? How would BT or myself benefit? What would be the purpose? When you start asking those questions, it makes absolutely no sense at all. You have even taken it a step further to suggest that I monitor people PMs here. That has never happened and no hack to do so has ever been installed here.

I have no doubt you had some problems with the forum yesterday morning. I can show you screen shots of support requests to the hosting company where I had problems accessing the website on 6/17 and 6/19. They have been doing some server work recently, but there is nothing in the logs to suggest that was the problem at the time you had the problem here. I really am at a loss to explain it, but I do believe you.

I do have one last question for you though. Wouldn't it have been prudent to have someone contact me, or any mod and have them contact me to let me know there was a problem rather than run to leisure for a BT roast at LLV?

If you feel you are not part of this website, you should really go with your feelings, but know you are welcome and very much liked here.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,628
    He's a douche. Plain and simple. Those who choose to side with him can choke on it for all I care. Good riddance.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,628
    :lol: @ the tags:

false accusations, jumping to conclusions, leisure sucks dique, liesure, llv gave me aids

:icon_rofl:

12. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Why do people have to choose sides? I don't give a flying fuk about any of this or what any internet tube-steak thinks of me. Whatever.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    What a hypocritical statement. Let's put it this way, why do you have to choose between Rivers and Cutler?

14. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    C'mon, Chispa, you know better than this. You are a valued, well-liked member of this forum. Do you really think that Thumper would do this to you intentionally or lie about it if it happened accidentally?

I still consider myself a "noob" as far as personal relationships go between folks here. I've never met ANY of you personally. I do know this - I've witnessed leisure's BS, had it directed at me personally, seen/read his lies, watched him take a run at GTP (with no success), & now this? I don't know just what allure he has for some of you, but if you like the smell of ****, have at it.

I hope you take a deep breath & consider very closely where you want to be. There's no reason to make a choice, but if you must, again, I would closely examine your reasons. I really would hate to see you leave BT. Even more foreign to my way of thinking would be you choosing llv over BT.

You're a big girl. Good luck with your choice. If you go, I for one will miss you. It would definitely be our loss & leisure's gain. I'll still welcome you back when, not if, he decides to take a **** on you, too. :icon_sad:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I roll my own way MTL- you know that. In answer to your question because ****ler hasn't won dik since high school and Rivers has nice legs.

• Like Like x 1
  16. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    Well there you go buddy, you have taken a side.

:fan:

17. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    If leisure says it enough Chispa believes whatever BS he pumps into her head.

18. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182
    and he's a very fast runner. hot.

19. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Igor loves you. :yes:

20. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt New Member

Ratings:
    +192
    Forum drama is.......:unsure:

• Like Like x 1
  21. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Aw man, Chippie :icon_sad: :no:

22. HBM

HBM Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Just my $.02

From everything I've read, this is simple off season drama. It takes 2 people to have drama. If everyone agrees to drop it, and move on this will be a much better site for it. I've seen one site go down as a result of bickering, so I'd say to all the long time Bolt Talkers....take control of the board. Run off the idiots, and keep it real! Help your MOD's and help Thumper by not engaging in pointless threads, or comments. Lets remember one thing,

The Bolts are starting, on their Superbowl Run. In a few weeks you'll all forget about this thread. Move on, enjoy life, enjoy Bolttalk, and most of all, enjoy the road to victory....:bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  23. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    I know all about that and know amny that have tried to use that very thing as a reason why they havent been paying their taxes.

Funny, the IRS doesnt give a damn about that law which has never been rewritten and those people who didnt pay taxes are now in deep sh1t.

24. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    I've read the first 3 pages and got tired, and really this whole thing is blown out of proportion.

Thumper points out that the link http://www.bolttalk.net/index.php does not work, which is the link in the screen shot. You will get the Not Found page.

Link to the forum that works just fine: http://www.bolttalk.net/forums/index.php

Compare the 2 and you'll see.

I really don't get what the big issue is, I just checked right now and I got that page, yet I'm able to use the forum. How is that the "miserable user hack" wouldn't the point of the hack be to restrict people from posting or viewing the forum.

Which has not happened, maybe this was resolved in pages 4-5, but as far as I can tell it sounds like something overblown by Leisure and his LLV buddies.

Although for the record I have only been to LLV once and it was months ago so I wouldn't know.

And really it's unfortunate that it has gotten to this point, we're all Bolt fans, what's the point of all this drama? Hopefully this get resolved because really it's nothing that somehow turned into something from I'm guessing someone's manipulation of the truth.

25. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Ive always hated the cowboys...always!:icon_twisted:

26. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    FU...

It's not like that at all. Knowing what I know, I'd say to you that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :icon_evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.