1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A few words about LLV accusations.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thumper, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Actually, although I did know that the MU hack existed. I did not confirm this to anyone at LLV.

In fact it was someone from BT that confirmed that MU hack was in existence in early 2006 and mentioned who he used it on.

Nice try.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,173
    I would suggest closing the thread down. Nothing will come of continuing to speak of this. People have made up their minds, now it is just turning into a fight.

Let it go is my advice, that is all that can be done with this situation.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I agree. The damage, real or perceived, is done.

4. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    :yes:

:clap:

5. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    leisure is still actively trying to destroy bolttalk. I don't buy into your **** for one minute :no: leisure needs to take accountability and apologize.

6. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,173
    Nice try is right.

Having a MU hack installed in no way means you or anyone else was on it. That was your suggestion to L, who ran with it, and has not stoped running yet. It was not until about 5 hours later when 'someone' namely 'me' even spoke of the hack there. I spoke openly because there was nothing to hide.

That is 5 hours of building up resentment and inuendos. While no one even bothered to call Thumper (and most know you have his numbers) to find out. I would say there is justification to think there might be intent.

Me, I dont care, think what you will. You made your mind up on the situation and that is all that is to be said.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

We found out another way and you know what I'm talking about. I refuse to get into that issue here for very obvious reasons and I suggest that no one else does so.

Also I never said that BT had the hack... I asked about it, how it worked and things like that and wondered if it was actually being used... and how would I know..... etc.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,173
    Whatever... :unsure:

9. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    :clap:

But Chispa leaving isn't the result of leisure's actions but her own unsound judgment.

Anyone wants to know why leisure has like 30 ex wives or girlfriends jdog's post gives enough of an indication.

10. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    Yes, and over at LLV she now says she won't come back here.

I have to laugh at the people who say leisure didn't start this "drama". That is 100% bullsh!t. HE started the "Are you a miserable user at BT" thread. Somebody please tell me how that doesn't perpetuate the issue?

11. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Do you remember the first time you ever quoted one of my posts? It was at the UT and you attacked me for going after leisure. You wrote about two paragraphs detailing how useless I am. :lol:

Good times, good times.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Pretty accurate assessment.

Do you have something else that you plan on spiling the beans about? :icon_eek:

Looks like you did.

Of course you knew this hack existed. We discussed it several times during our relationship. Speaking of glass houses, you really shouldn't be saying a thing after all the gossip you've told me. Fortunately, I don't want to hurt anyone, so it won't be repeated.

But let me ask you this one thing. If there was ANY kind of problem, why wasn't someone at BoltTalk notified rather than running to leisure to start a 60+ page thread on another forum with the sole purpose of roasting Bolttalk? I tried to call you 6 times yesterday at both your work number and cell number to find out what this was about. I know you have caller id and didn't answer my calls, nor did you try to call me back. This speaks volumes. If there was a problem, why would you not want to let the admin know? Especially if you claimed I was your friend at the time.

We both know why you're really upset, but I don't think you want to go there.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,173
    Mods, Admins, can you put the lock on the door?

14. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Those tags really are a riot.

15. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Someone from this forum did a search for my name over at LLV in the KMA section. They searched for "Thumper" & "Saint T" (leisures other name for me). I was mentioned in 99 threads in that section. After the total amount of thread were counted, it was calculated that I was mentioned in 37.5% of all the thread in that section. Yeah, I'd say the guy is obsessed with me. :tdown:

16. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,173
    :lol: You leave an impression on people.

I think the impression you left on L is on his cranium! :lol:

17. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Agreed. It's time to close this thread. I do apologize to all the forum members for this drama, but I was accused of something falsely and in some people's eyes I look guilty it I just didn't respond. These are serious allegations. To me, me credibility is very important. It defines who I am. But I've said my piece. We don't need 60+ pages of drama here like they have at LLV. If anyone else wants more of the drama, I suggest you register at LLV and you can see for yourself what that site is all about.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.