1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A holiday message for Archie Manning

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Mid-west Chargers fan, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Mid-west Chargers fan

Mid-west Chargers fan New Member

Ratings:
    +16
    In the spirit of the season I would like to send a note to Archie. It might go something like this:

Dear Archie,

With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching I would like to wish you and yours a safe and enjoyable holiday season. It is at this time of year that we should give thanks for our many blessings such as family, friends, health, prosperity, and the fact that you saw to it that your youngest son was not a Charger but instead went elsewhere. I can only imagine the depths of despair and holiday depression I might be feeling at this very moment (such as the Giants fans are feeling right now) were it not for your magnamimous gesture.

It is because of caring people such as yourself that I am able to enjoy this holiday season and look forward with great anticipation to the new year and great things to come. I can only hope that when you receive the post card from me from Florida in February (I believe that the Super Bowl is around that time) that it brings you warm thoughts of what might have been.

Holiday Greetings,

A Thankful Chargers Fan.

• Like Like x 3
  2. montanabolthead

montanabolthead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +30
    I love it!! Sheli looked like he doesn't want to play. He has no stomach or fire. Talk about taking the Giants to the cleaners!!

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Poetry. :yes: :tup: :icon_toast: :lol:

4. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Nomadic Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    :icon_rofl:

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    My thoughts exactly. I watched his after game press conference. He looked beat. This kid doesn't have half the heart Rivers has.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kinch

Kinch New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Dear Archie,
    You're a Dick. So is your son. The younger one. Merry Christmas.

p.s. on second though, let's not leave the older one out of this discussion.

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,594
    Dear Manning Family
    Thanks for helping to make us a great team. In thanks you will be our eternal ***** and we will extend it to Peyton.
    Anteater

8. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Dear Manning Family

Kiss my blue and gold Charger ***

signed FU [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1