1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A house divided...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by OverVolt, Jan 19, 2008.

1. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    Last year for the playoff game, I took my wife.
    She was born and raised in Boston, but like so many, decided to see what the west coast was like, and never looked back.
    However, these last two playoff games against the Pat's are very tough on our relationship...She's a diehard Pat's fan, and of coarse I'm a season ticket holder...nuff' said
    Last year we stopped at the Bolttalk tailgate, and of coarse she took some, Trumpy told her to come back by after the game, but once the game had ended, she realized that wasn't a good idea ...then during the game she took some from a real drunk arsehole female (I had to tell her husband to shut her up)...then on the way home she got the "I'm F'in pissed" attitude from me for about an hour before I could snap out of it.
    Tomorrow is going to be allot of fun at our house, we'll have this thing going on both a 60" "little" tv, and the big 96" er...with massive surround sound going on!
    So for three hours tomorrow, it's going to be war at our place...I just hope we both survive.:icon_toast:

2. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362

As if the game won’t be stressful enough! I recommend you lock yourself in one of the rooms with a TV and make sure you have a full beer cooler. Don’t even poke your head out from the room until after the second game of the day. GOOD LUCK!

3. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    Good advise. :icon_rofl:

4. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Hate sex comes to mind.

"17-OUCH, who owns this punani?" Lol...

Good luck with that one. My wife is a Cowboys Fan at heart, so I have had a fun week of one liners.

5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Tell your wife she has to go elsewhere and not come home until one hour after the game. That should take the edge off. :lol:

6. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    Edge off of what? The frying pan smack to the head? Brilliant! :icon_rofl:

7. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Champagne and flowers, dude. I no longer can remember how many times the combination has saved my..................

8. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    Champagne? Are you silly? That's one more thing she can hit him with.......:icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Retired Catholic

Ratings:
    +347
    The definition of existentialism- "Jacques looked up just in time to see the champagne bottle descending toward his head".

10. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    That's the part we worry about. Never was too concerned about a box of chocolates or a dozen roses descending on my head. :icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Retired Catholic

Ratings:
    +347
    One can only hope that she'll drink it and be in a better mood and then whif the swing. The full quote is, "Jacques bent down to pick up the money and then looked up just in time to see the bottle descending toward his head".

12. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18

Hate Sex...my sweetie had a good laugh at that one!
    I'm not so worried about her hitting me, it's more my attitude if things don't go right. She'll be doing her naked victory dance on the coffee table, and I'll be pissed off.
    However, we all know it's going the other way...I don't think I've ever had someone give me hate sex before!!!

13. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Please feel free to post pics of her naked victory dance. A video might be nice as well. :yes: :lol: :icon_tease:

Best of luck around your house today.

14. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    WTH??? 96 Inch TV? Man, what do you have in your house, AMC Theaters? Man, I and I thought my 65 Inch TV was big. TV envy....:unsure:

15. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    This is one day that my KC-fan wife will be rooting WITH me for the Chargers!! :lol: :tup:

16. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Here is an idea...that a Colts-Pats couple used.

The deal was after the game, the one whose team won had to give the loser a back message(sp?).

17. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    Yeah, when I designed my house I designed in a Home Theater room, complete with 18% gray walls & ceiling, the seats we took out of an old theater that was going out of business (they even rock)
    My projector hangs on the ceiling, and only gets fed hi-definition signals...once you get to this size, standard def looks terrible, even upconverted DVD doesn't look so good.

18. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    Yeah, that's something we do already.
    Truly, there won't be anything like hate sex...but pissed off sex, now there's an idea:abq2: