1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A Pats fan's attempt at reason.

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by BeerGuy, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patsdynastyisnow

patsdynastyisnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0

LOL ok one more post..

Thanks, good luck to you too. I hope the pats will be able to keep LT between the tackles next time because After what I saw on sunday he is DEADLY when he gets the corner. I think we need to kidnap him and shove a pats uni on him for next sunday. :lol: too bad he hates us.

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I don't think he hates the Pats, but I think he hated the disrespect he thought was aimed at him and the Chargers.

3. patriotspride

patriotspride BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    what a bunch of p ussies :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: boohoo the patriots did the steriod dance. its football not figure skating you bunch of losers .take your lose like men for christ sake .your all pathetic and you call yourselves football fans .whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .your team is filled with a bunch of clowns who cant controll there emotions .

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I vote this troll is here for nothing more that to start chit. Buh bye troll, you are officially an *** clown. Come back when you've grown the fucck up.

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

GET OUT OF HERE, TROLL!!!

IF YOU'RE TEAM AND FANS DON'T STOP RUBBING SALT INTO THE WOUNDS, WE'RE BREAKING BRADY'S LEG NEXT SEASON!!!

WE WILL NOT FORGET!!!:bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Nice display of class!!!

I liked that Pats till this past Sunday!!
    Your team should take your advice and be happy with the win without sticking a fork in us!!!!

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Hey a**hole!!!

LT is NOT their parent. He cannot control the behavior of his teammates!!!
    Another thing... his teammates are not in his face. Your teammates were!!!

Stop looking for excuses for your team’s actions!!!
    Just like your classless organization... you can’t just be happy with the win. You have to rub it in our faces!!

WE WILL NOT FORGET!!!!

8. mapcap55

mapcap55 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +66
    For Chargers fans to belittle brady for his little tantrum after the loss last year and then defend LT for his tantrum this year is hypocritical. I am as upset about the loss as anyone here and I am as proud as anyone else of how LT handles himself on and off of the field, but I was somewhat disappointed in his comments following the game.

The idiotic way the Patriots acted spoke well enough for itself and LT was right to confront those guys on the field, I had no problem with that, but to carry it into the post game press conference and make the statement that he did just comes across as whining. The best way to handle that would have been to make some passing snipe about it and then move on to some cliche about being disappointed at the loss.

As far as pointing the finger at how LT reacts to "Classlessness" on his own team, we have no way of knowing how LT handles his relationship with guys on his own team, nor should we know. That should all stay between those guys in their own locker room. It would be cowardly and classless for him to handle those kinds of things through the press.

9. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,771
    I'd say we'd beat the Pat's 8 out of 10, let's have a replay.:bolt2:

10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Why can't your classless waste of lives just be happy with the win and stop trolling?!!!!

BTW... How do they controll there emotions?
    Learn how to spell, stupid!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. SDC-IL

SDC-IL BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Though, LT will deal with that matter behind closed doors.

12. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Hey man you have been reasonable over here. Don't go down the unreasable path. I know LT doesn't condone some of his teammate actions this season, but they are grown *** men. LT can't babysit them all the time, nor would he want to.

LT may have overreacted to a classless display put on by some Pats players and reacted. I still think Brady is a class guy even though he similarly lost his cool in his tirade against Marty Shottenheimers comments on the Patriots, which were complementory by the way.

We can both lose respect for LT or Brady, but the truth is these athetes are people. We prop them up like superstars, but they are people and sometimes their aire of perfection make take a small hit. They are still class acts, both of them. We can respect that and move on, or we can accept that these are real people and not perfect and move on.

your choice how yo decide to hande yourself, but if I will not have people tearing down this team, this website, or it's members. So just think about it and please take the high road.

13. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +79
    That sounds reasonable to me.

I was just surprised at the useless attacks that came on so quickly.

Brady isn't perfect and neither is Belichick.

Good luck in the off season, and come, one and all, to N.E. for next years game.

14. SDC-IL

SDC-IL BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    From my standpoint, all Brady did when it came to Marty's comments that day was taking them out of context.

Hopefully, after the game between the two next season, the hatchet will be buried.

15. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    :icon_eek:

16. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

17. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    And who cares what you think

you were not here before the game!

Now you come in here and call LT out?

You can take your opinion and shove it where the sun does not shine!

18. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    It sounds like you're trying to pick a fight if you ask me:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

19. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354
    I think beerguy made some points that are reasonable, HOWEVER the one I love is about Shawne Merriman doing his dance after he sacks a QB! Let me be the first to tell you that the is a HUGEdifference between sacking a guy and doing a dance to get yourself and your team and your fans excited, than going on another teams logo at midfield and stomping on it.....I dont ever remember hearing anyone say anything when Junior Seau used to do it, what about Joey Porter or Ray lewis, thats just garbage to come in and say those are similar! Good luck against the Colts as you are going to need it, this game isnt in NE this time where it is 10 degrees and snowing, you are going to have to play inside on the turf!

Ind 35 - NE 24

20. PatsNufCed

PatsNufCed Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    I was here before the game

The Beer guy makes some valid points

And some not so valid points

At this point I just wish the story would fade away

It's all about Pats-Colts now

Time for Bolt fans to forget their animosity and pull for the Pats

I mean wouldn't you rather lose to the best team and not the AFCC runner up?

21. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Not at this time. I am bitter, so bitter I am actually pullin for a POS Manning.... God i hate myself right now...:icon_evil:

22. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,374
    Your attempt at reason failed miserably.

First, you list all the reasons why the Chargers gave the game away, and then you say they didn't give the game away. Completely nonsensical.

As far as losing respect for LT, I have absolutely no respect for your team after Sunday. The Pats pizz poor sportsmanship began before the game when they refused to come out of the locker room until the exact same moment that the Chargers did. The PA announcer introduced them twice, but they refused to take the field. It's standard practice for the visiting team to take the field first, and for the Pats to try some kind of retarded Jedi mind trick shows just how overmatched they knew they were.

I understand that celebrations and trash talking are a part of every game. But when the game is over, you go shake your opponent's hand and say, "good game." You don't run out onto the field and dance on the opponent's logo, or mock the other team's players. That's just absolutely classless.

I have lost any respect I ever had for the Pats. As much as I hate Peyton, I hope the Colts beat the crap out of the Pats this weekend.

To say that the Chargers did not give this game away would be like saying Bill Buckner didn't give the World Series away in '86. Well, this was the Chargers Buckner game if, instead of the ball rolling threw Buckner's legs once, it rolled through his legs six times.

23. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    Agreed.

At least it's Peyton and not Eli. :icon_shrug:

24. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    A Multi?

You are NOT the Beer Guy, yes you were here before the game, and you are the only one than can give us what we deserve. The beer guy was not here, so he can haul ***!

25. PatsNufCed

PatsNufCed Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2

Ah come on man

Pull for a Manning?

I assure you if the Bolts would have won I'd be a big Charger fan this week.

Pull for a Manning?

NEVER!!!

26. PatsNufCed

PatsNufCed Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    BTW

The forums at indystar.com are lame compared to this site last week.

27. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    Props to you guy, you are one of the few Pats fans that I respect!

28. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    Don't kid yourself :lol:

29. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,630
    My perfect playoff scenario with the 4 remaining teams:

Colts blow out NE.
    Bears lose a close game on a late Grossman INT.
    Colts get raped by the mole and reggie.

30. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,374
    Word. Manning gets raped in the SB by Archie's old team.

I would have been rooting for the Pats this week if they had not revealed themselves to be the classless a-holes they are.

Props to LT for defending the honor of his team and not letting the Pats blatantly disrespect us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.