1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A place for Colts Fan Trolls

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Mista Kool, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Mista Kool

Mista Kool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    The Colts have the #1 defense in the NFL, led by newly named Defensive Player of the Year, "Hitman" Bob Sanders.

They also have Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, rookie sensation Anthony Gonzalez, and one of the leagues top tight ends in Dallas Clark. Oh, and our backups got a ton of work in during the regular season as well. In fact, I'd take our backup receivers over the Chargers starters.

And don't forget the sensational Pro Bowler Joseph Addai, who was every bit as good as L.T. this year.

And last, but not least, we still have the greatest kicker in NFL history. If the game is close (yeah right) he'll be money from anywhere inside the 50. That last game vs the Chargers was a fluke.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    SI.com: Dr. Z predicts a Colts blowout

Our first Colt troll, how nice
    Welcome to the Board, don't forget to play nice

3. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

Colts trolls can blow me.

4. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt New Member

Ratings:
    +192

Fuc you:yes:

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

THE PONIES AREN'T EVEN A REAL FRANCHISE!!!!!!

THEY'RE BALTIMORE FOOTBALL IN INDIANAPOLIS!!!
    THEIR FANS ARE SORRY EXCUSES TO POP WARNER!!!!

6. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

Did any QB besides Paid-a-Ton throw SIX picks in one game this season?

Maybe Cro will get six all by himself this time ......

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

By early 1984, after the Colts' lease on the 64,124 seat Memorial Stadium had expired,[3] Colts Owner Robert Irsay wanted the city of Baltimore to upgrade the stadium or build a new one. But with attendance dwindling and the team playing poorly, city officials were wary of such an investment and negotiations were slow and contentious. Relations between Owner Robert Irsay and the city of Baltimore deteriorated, and despite numerous public announcements that Irsay's ultimate desire was to remain in Baltimore, he nevertheless began discussions with several cities hungry for an NFL franchise, eventually narrowing the list of cities to two, Phoenix and Indianapolis.[4] Under the administrations of mayor Richard Lugar and then William Hudnut, Indianapolis was making an ambitious effort to reinvent itself into a 'Great American City'. The Hoosier Dome (later renamed the RCA Dome) had been built specifically for and was ready to host an NFL expansion team.

Meanwhile in Baltimore, the situation worsened. Eventually, the Maryland legislature intervened and threatened to pass a law giving the city of Baltimore the right to seize ownership of the team by eminent domain. As a result, Colts Owner Robert Irsay began serious negotiations with Indianapolis Mayor William Hudnut in order to move the team before the Maryland legislature could pass the bill. The city of Indianapolis was more than willing to receive the team and provided the Colts owner with a $12,500,000 loan, a $4,000,000 training complex, and the use of the brand new 57,980 seat Hoosier Dome.[5] After agreeing to the deal, Mayflower Transit trucks were dispatched to the team's Maryland training complex at 2:00 AM on March 29, where workers loaded all of the team's belongings and the trucks left for Indianapolis by 3:00 AM.

Real classy. Thank God that POS drank himself to death!!!
    Fuk his WOL son too!!

The move triggered a flurry of legal activity that ended when representatives of Baltimore and the Colts organization reached a settlement on March 1986 in which all lawsuits regarding the relocation were dismissed, and the Colts would endorse a new NFL team for Baltimore.[6] Nonetheless, many of the prominent old-time Colts (many of whom had settled in the Baltimore area) were bitter and chose to cut all ties to the relocated Colts team. Most notable and vocal among them was Johnny Unitas, who recognized himself solely as a player for the Baltimore Colts until the day he died, with his estate defending that stand to this day.

Now here's a class act (something they haven't had since their last few seasons in Baltimore!!!!)
    Too bad Bob "The Drunk" Irsay traded him on his last legs but at least he went to the Chargers!!!
    :tup:

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

INDY... A NICE PLACE FOR COWS, A BAD PLACE FOR FOOTBALL!!! :lol:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G60-ywIb5NY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G60-ywIb5NY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

9. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Look up "Classless" in the dictionary and the definition reads "Indianapolis Colts!!!!" :yes:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cYRIrRe_65Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cYRIrRe_65Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

10. Mista Kool

Mista Kool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1

Baltimorons are ridiculous. Here they are crying over losing the Colts since 1984, yet a decade later they had no problem with taking the Browns from Cleveland. Hypocrites.

Jonny Unitas? Who needs that second rate jabroni when you've got the G.O.A.T. in Peyton Manning? Peyton will own every QB record in the book, multiple MVP awards, and multiple championships when he retires. I would say Johnny Unitas isn't fit to wash Manning's jock, but a corpse can't do laundry anyways so it's irrelevant.

San Diego is a nice little town. Nice weather, nice beaches, even a few nice people. It's just not a sports town. That's why the Clippers left and that's why the Chargers are likely on the verge of doing the same.

Anyways, I think Dr. Z has the margin of Colts victory right, I'd just give each team one extra TD and make it 45-24 Indy.

11. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Hey Einstein...
    They are not called the Baltimore Browns. The Browns are in Cleveland. So is their colors, name, heritage, records, etc.

Unitas, a jabroni?
    Well Rocky... that just goes to show the stupidity of Ponies fans!!!!
    THANK YOU FOR BACKING UP MY STATEMENTS!!!
    I'll bet you think wrestling is real too!!! :lol:

With all that said... What does Indy have besides cows, corn and the Ponies?
    EXACTLY!!!!

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

BTW... LT is shattering every RB record in the book.
    I guess that makes great classics such as Walter Payton, Earl Campbell, Jim Brown, etc. not fit to wash LT's jock?

WOW!!! And I though Raiders fans were clueless!!!

13. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

A Colts fan is bashing Johnny Unitas?

Bad karma.

14. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

My neck hurts from agreeing with you. :yes:

15. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

Wear knee pads and bring a step stool next time ..... :icon_tease:

16. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,923

This looks like a rap sheet for the Chargers last year, a lot of good it did us in the playoffs.

Good luck on Sunday, the Chargers aren't the pushovers Dr Z makes them out to be.

17. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Geeze... You ARE a sick freak!!!!!

BTW... are you an Indianapolis Colts fan?
    All that love you have for cows has to make people wonder!!!

18. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

I'm sure Payton's dad will be watching!!!
    He'll b*tch about Merriman sacking his son!!!

Especially after the Cowgirls beat his other son into obleviation!!!

19. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

Why would cows like the Colts? They have fake grass in that crap stadium.

Will you autograph my "I LOVE NORV" shirt for me?

20. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

PS - The last guy that autographed a shirt for me broke his leg the next day. Be careful.

21. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Why do you know so much about cows (besides the great steaks they make?)

22. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408

Indiannapolis - where men are men and sheep are nervous. :icon_eek:

Oh, and phuc that old coot Dr. Z, too. :icon_twisted:

23. Mista Kool

Mista Kool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1

I'd give the Chargers a 510% chance of pulling off the upset. Who knows, maybe Manning will get food poisoning or some fluke injury and miss a game for the first time in his career. Or maybe L.T. will actually play like a great RB instead of choking in the playoffs like he usually does (including last week....luckily Tennessee was so bad they bailed him out on the loss).

You're a good team. The Colts are a great team. Understand the difference?

There's no shame in being the 4th best team in the AFC. Considering the fact that, prior to this past weekend, your team hadn't won a playoff game in 13 YEARS, I would think you'd be content with being 4th best. You're third tier. Indy and New England (in that order) are top tier. Jacksonville is second tier. Of course if we're talking the entire NFL, you're more like 5th tier. Still, you have to take what you can get. You Charger fans can't be picky, you never know when the next Ryan Leaf will be walking through the door.

Considering that Indy has a metro population of 2 million and is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S., I'll try not to be too offended by the cow comments. Especially considering the fact the majority of people saying it are either fruit picking illegals who crossed over from Tijuana, or hacks who can't afford to live in L.A. so they
    live in that boring (soon to be NFL team-less) dump San Diego.

I still think Charger fans hold a lot of deep-seeded jealousy-fueled hatred for the Colts for the fact that we got Manning and you guys got Leaf back in 98. But please just let it go. You have Drew Bree's now, and he's a damn good QB. Wait.....what?? You let Drew Brees walk in favor of that scrub Philip Rivers? Holy $h!t.....no wonder your team never goes anywhere in January. :lol:

And just because of the bad attitude some of you trolls have, I'm changing my prediction to Colts 72, Chargers 10.

24. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467

The trolls have arrived. Actually not smart ones though. I'll take 510% chance of beating the Colts. What exactly does it mean that we have a 510% chance of beating the Colts? I guess this troll is admitting that we'll beat the Colts the next five meeting and in the sixth, they might have a chance. Sounds good to me.

One more thing, keep the smack talk in the smack talk section or you won't be around here long.

25. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan New Member

Ratings:
    +288

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

You're a loser :yes:

26. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Unfortunately a Colts fan troll has been posting smack in the main forum. This thread is where all his lame *** **** belongs.

27. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467

He's trolling a Chargers forum and calls us trolls. How clueless is this kid? He's the definition of a troll.

28. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Actually, learn you facts. Over all, you ranked 3rd defensivley. 2nd against the pass and 15th against the run.

Google is your friend.

29. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Conc is 100% correct on this one Colts Fan. Do your home work Colts fan. Please come back when you have something intelligent to say Colts fan. We here do not speak in Troll Colts fan.

This is a Chargers Forum so show some respect please.

I thank you for your patronage.

30. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +913

This paragraph screams loud and clear the level of your football knowledge. Thanks for playing.