1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Adios Muchachos!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Savage Lizard, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    Looks like it's time for another vacation. A handful of jerk-offs are strangling the forum right now with their unexplainable need to find new ways to keep saying the same sh*t in every thread they open. Love the forum, love most of the posters. I'll be back somewhere down the road, maybe by then people will actually discuss other things. Adios!

2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    I know what you mean

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Already been noticing that and it has kept me from bothering to post/reply to alot of this b/s retread discussions.

Its lurker mode for me, I still hope to find some ppl who are intersted in talkin up new college players NFL bound.

4. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    wanna talk unis? :icon_tease:

5. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    Never mind, just read the rest of the threads (yikes) maybe right around draft time would be a good time to come back

6. Nomad

Nomad Very Senior Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Yep, mostly just lurk, posting is a waste of time. Just skim the sh!t posts and laugh.

7. Old School SD Fan

Old School SD Fan Unhappy Camper

Ratings:
    +13
    Either you guys are too thin skinned, or you don't understand the human need to vent your frustrations. Mine are outa my system now, next stop for me will be the draft, or perhaps the announcement of the sale of Alex Spanos' stock in the team. Until then, best wishes amigos.

8. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +91
    If you cant stand the heat...stay outa the kitchen. Good riddance

9. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,422
    I think that's what he said he was going to do so I don't see the point of telling him to stay out of the proverbial kitchen.

But, FWIW, I don't see the point of making this thread at all. If you want to go on hiatus for awhile then just go. What's the point of announcing it to everybody?

10. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    So long I guess...

11. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    Pretty ironic that most of your posts are responses to all of the AJ/Norv hate. Which imo - is just as boring as the aj/norv crap that gets regurgitated every couple of days

but, to each his own, we are all Boltheads here, hope to see you back sometime

:icon_toast::icon_toast:

PS FIRE NORV!! :D

12. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205

I'm with ya, I'll be hibernating from the forum as well.

13. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    LOL funny considering how you said early on that I would "disappear" like "all those Broncos fans last year when the Chargers took their rightful place as division champs." Well, I'll be sure to turn the lights out for ya. :)

14. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    You did disappear when things looked gloom, you are obsolete. I usually don't participate much after our last game any year. I'm sure many fan forums drop off till draft time or combine as well.

15. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    You dont know SL if you think the heat keeps him out of the kitchen. I get what he is saying. There are some here who will cut off their nose to spite their face. Some who think they know everything there is to know about running an NFL team, even though they never have, other than in a video game, probably loaded with cheats...

16. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    ....attention whore

17. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    I took 2 weeks off this year as I had a death in the family. During that time, we were 1-1. Hardly "doom and gloom."

I have been far more consistent than you have all year. You are AWOL after every loss.

18. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

19. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    You need to get away from your computer and fantasy world Nancy Drew. I didn't pump up this team after every win either this season. Not even after a 31-0 thumping of KC.

Instead of enjoying a post season berth on your own teams forum you're in here to claim the only fame you can this season, not collapsing completely to lose the division. Congrats, your prize is a playoff loss in the wildcard round, rejoice.

20. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Nuh uh! 1coolguyx is the Duck Whisperer. The coaching staff of the No. 1 Oregon ducks listens to his advice, cause ya know he was the offensive player of the year AND the defensive player of the year in the same year, in two different states.

21. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Sure what ever you say Captain... Or are you Tannnille?

22. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    I miss solid, well thought out football talk on this forum...I am tired of the "short bus fight club" that has broken out here. More insight, fewer trolls please.

23. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +350
  24. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    that happens when people worry more about what color jersey is best rather then talking about a 2 Tightend set when inside the red zone.

Or if their entire agenda is to fire Norv.

25. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    How about you start some topics about 'well thought out football' topics rather than just complaining about the existing topics

26. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I know, we can have a group cry over the DC and head coach!

27. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Bravo.

F'n people need to DO something instead of sniveling.

28. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +91
    I just dont have respect for anybody that is prepared to leave a forum because he doesn't like the opinions that people are posting or the way in which they are posting them! Yes, there are some tools around on these forums and we would all like to have better quality discussions but at the end of the day the beauty of Forums like this is that ANYONE can post their opinions and feelings however they want to (with out insulting anyone) and that is what its all about! FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. ISn't that a whole lot about what your country is all about??? If you want to get whole,varied opinons from all walks of life then you have to be prepared to put up with "a bit of wheat amongst the Chaff" (to use an ol farming expression from my area) lol

• Like Like x 1
  29. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I guess that can be your take. I am about ready to take a break. If you are not anti-Norv, Anti-Chargers you are in the minority. Most threads say the same thing over and over. You talk about freedom of expression, but is it only the freedom to express opinions you agree with?

Bottom line, there is too much pissing in the corners to mark your teritory (I am guilty as well) and it is detracting from the site. This site was initially about being a community, a family. We had disagreements sure but no big factions. This site is now simply about arguing. There is no room for discussion here, there is step in line with the Norv hate crowd or be burried by a million posts about it.

So dont respect me, that is OK, because I know you care about the freedom of expression, and that is why you dont respect the initial post, right?

30. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,394
    So that I can recruit him to come discuss the Chargers on my forum? I need more informed Chargers posters over there - we managed to shed a number of bandwagon guys (including a guy who out of nowhere jumped to being a Vikings fan with the slow start... and look where that got him) - but we're outnumbered 1:8-9 by Steelers, Cowboys, and Pats fans... those guys reproduce like rats, I swear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.