1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Advice for Season Tickets?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Jared91121, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Jared91121

Jared91121 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Looking to get 3 or 4 seats together for next season. It says its $810 for field, lodge, press. And something like 650 for lower field obstrcuted.

Just wondering how to get the best possible seats, I know that if you have had them already you get the best possible, but could there be any way to get decent field seat as a first-time buyer. Also how bad are the obstructed Lower Field Seats?

It is possible to get to walk around and choose a seat if I go by the Q? Also any reccomendations on where to get the best seats? Just wanna make sure that if I'm dropping 810 my seats are gonna be legit. Sick of over paying for 4 single game seats a year, haha. Any help would be greatly appreciated. GO BOLTS. :bolt2:
    -BIG J

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    i like the view section because you can see everything

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    They were begging for season ticket holders in 2000, things might be a little different now. :lol:

4. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Alot of people put down $150 deposits on next years season tix to get playoff tix this year. My advice would be to wait until payments come due and alot of those people back out. There will be alot more available then imho.

5. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Good luck getting anything but view tickets

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Go to the ticket office and tell them Bolttalk.com sent you and that you know all the crazy fuggers that post here especially that whacked fugger Trumpet Man. :abq2:

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    speaking of crazy frakers who have tickets trumpie, i talked to ray also bout this, do you wanna try and get as many of us BT people in one section in one area as possible?

8. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    That would be cool but I ain't moving from the 50 yard line View Level Section 37. You fuggers would have to come to me because I dig the **** out of where I am sitting. If we could pull it off sure - you bet. :tup: :icon_toast:

9. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    dude you baically have to just take what they give you and they will let you move once before the season starts ,your not goin to get the lower obstructed views ,like anteater said after the final payment you check online and ask them to move ya if there are seats but its goin to be hard after this season goin 14-2

10. starrman

starrman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    There are not that many seats left - especially after a post season game where the tickets were sold to folks who seasoned-up for 2007.

The bandwagon is pretty much full by now............ :icon_shrug:

11. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I know we have 56k season ticket holders and the Murph holds 66k or so Boltheads. We may have just hit max capacity.