1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

After the INT...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltssbbound, Nov 19, 2006.

1. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,383
    After the INT that was returned for a TD, Philip Rivers was 10/11 for 149 yards and 2TDs. The one incompletion was a drop by Malcolm Floyd on a slant route.

Philip is a Hall of Fame QB in the making. He is the One. If you don't see, you soon will.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,670
    he does a great job coming back from adversry
    KC, Denver, Baltimore, when he makes mistakes, he doesn't go into his hsell, he goes after the other team's juggular
    And Brees didn't do that

3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,383
    Brees still doesn't do that. How do you have 600 yards of offense and 16 points? :icon_rofl:

4. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +62
    Man the more I see of Rivers the more I just love this guy, he has so much composure it is not even funny, he looks like a seasoned veteran, coming back after making a mistake. I am soooooo pumped after this game and sooooooo pumped to be a Chargers fan, makes me wanna fly down for the Chiefs game and I might just do it. Go Boltzzz :icon_toast:

5. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    DO IT COME ON DOWN IM BRINGING THE WHOLE FAMILY FROM NY FOR THAT ONE CANT WAIT GO BOLTS I BLEED BLUE AND GOLD

6. montanabolthead

montanabolthead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +30
    When we were down, did you see PR on the sideline talking to everybody? He fired everybody up and LT, what can you say? I bet there is a red "S" under that jersey.:tup:

7. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +62
    I might just do that megold, I have Monday off so I could fly down either sat after work or sunday morning, it will all depend on if I can get a cheap flight outa here and if I can find a game ticket that is reasonable!!!!! I do need to kinda save up some money, me and my son are planning a trip to New York next July, for Ripkens Hall of fame induction, speaking of which, I might be sending you a message on getting some info about New York if you dont mind?

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,670
    he does that all the time, he's a pure born leader and i love watching him play. He should be a charger for the rest of his life