1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Air Coryell: Best receiving corp ever

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by szarmes, May 26, 2010.

1. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
  2. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    Bad-***.

J.J.'s one handed snag in the back of the end-zone against the Browns is etched in the back of my mind.

Assuming that the bad D as a constant, the one thing that kept them out of the Super-Bowl was the ice-bowl. That was bordering on mother-&%*#$ criminal.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

3. Helmutt

Helmutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    I became a Charger fan during that era specifically because Air Coryell was so much fun to watch.

4. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    That's why I hate the NY/NJ Super Bowl so much. I just KNOW we will be playing in it that year, and the weather will somehow f*ck us. That's just the kind of luck we have.

5. BOLT POWER

BOLT POWER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13
    was a diehard bolt fan before coryell, but that period and our trip to the super bowl and the current 5 year roll were on is the highlight of my lifetime. GO BOLTS:icon_toast::icon_banana::abq1::abq2::flag: