1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

AJ SMITH at 8:05am PST LIVE on 1090am!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Yngwie77

Yngwie77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17
    That should be interesting.

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Cool.

This team is in serious trouble.

Playoffs? Fuk that.

We need real linemen. The interior of the Vikings line made us look like biitches all day long.

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

We need a coach with some stones to change things up.

PS. CUT SPROLES!!! :lol:

4. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    That's not how a 3-4 works, and you should know better.
    What we need are real LB's...Merriman is way down this year (hummm, could it be he's not getting his steriods???) Both ILB are a step back from what we had last year, and coaching is a joke.

SCREW WHAT AJ HAS TO SAY, he's an idiot who won't tell us anything we don't already know.
    I can hear it now, "this team has allot of talent, we just have to turn it around"...no shiite.

5. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    [​IMG]

:icon_twisted:YOU ARE A HATER AND ARE DOOMED TO WALLOW IN THE PITS OF HELL !! :icon_twisted:

• Like Like x 1
  6. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I'm have to not forget to listen to this press conference. I really wish AJ would come out and actually lay some blame on Norv and Teddy. But it'll probably be a bunch of BS, circle jerking, coach-speaking about nothing at all.

Seriously though, our defense doesn't look like it belongs in the NFL right now. Which is so GD embarrassing, because we were so good with the exact same personnel last year. And every single aspect of our D got shredded yesterday. Brook Bollinger looked like the second coming of Brett Favre and Adrian Peterson made LT look like a scrub. Our d-lineman were getting handled one on one every single snap. Our LBs couldn't get to the edge fast enough to contain Peterson, nor could they get within three yards of their QB. The d-line looked like swiss cheese and Wilhelm looked like the ankle biter. Rivers looked like crap, like he does any time the opposing D generates consistent pressure. Our o-line would have lost a game of red rover at my elementary school. Olivea needs to go and we need a MLB that can actual get to the sideline before the RB.

We're going to fall azz-backwards into the playoffs because our division went from upper echelon to dog chit seemingly overnight. At least I wont be shocked and disappointed when we get annihilated in the post season this year.

7. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Dierdorf said Rivers looked like **** yet he will be alright.

I said on the podcast chat room that this was a TRAP game and ANT and Ray disagreed. :icon_eek:

Never doubt the prophet. :icon_banana:

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Mike Goff on the radio in a minute !!! :bolt:

ON NOW !!

9. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Mike Goff had no excuses. Dude sounds whipped.

10. snowbro3800

snowbro3800 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Rivers was 19 for 42. That may be a problem to consider:abq1::abq2:

11. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    My boy looked like caca but he was hurried almost the whole game. The line played like dogshit.

Earlier this year, the thought of sitting Rivers had crossed my mind to get his attention. Then the dude goes and plays lightouts ball - :lol: - then he plays like **** :icon_twisted: - then back to lights out ball....... :football:

Don't forget to order your Naturebee at Naturebee.com :icon_banana:

12. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Ms. Trumpie said ... "Rivers looks like ****" and then I told her to shaddap that she did not know "dick about dick" and then she said I know dick because "I married a dick" :icon_evil:

Fucin women. :icon_evil:

13. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    As much as I agree that Phil licked b@lls yesterday, the best QBs in football lick b@lls when they don't have 2 seconds to scan the D. How aweful did Payton look when we were up his azz two years back? Phil does not handle pressure well... but who does? :icon_shrug:

14. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    We were in max protect a few times and still Rivers got rushed.

We should have run some QB sprint plays and roll outs and we did not to stretch the defense. Even our screens were busted up.

If the Vikes achilles is the pass d, then attack it and we did not. Norv wanted to prove a point and we lost the matchup against team who should not have been in the game with us in any quarter.

15. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Playbook?

The QB has to audible and the WR needs to run hot routes and reads.

16. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I hear and agree with all of you. But I think what all three of you are saying is that would should have been able to change something in our scheme to compensate or negate the Vikings rush. But that isn't something you can put on Phil. The o-line coach, OC, or Norv are responsible for making that change. What is Phil supposed to do to adjust to the blitz, other than get rid of the ball quicker? If he doesn't have two seconds to throw the ball, the coaches and/or offensive linemen are the ones who needs to step up and start making plays. Phil can only play the hand he's dealt.

17. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    The guy can always audible out to another play unless his hands are being tied by the coaching staff which I doubt.

18. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    God is a busy man :yes:

19. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +349
    Can someone post up AJ's excuses, can't get streaming media at work, and for some reason AM radio does not work here in the office.... :icon_huh: