1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

AJ smith bowl 2010

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NORV4LIFE, Dec 17, 2009.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Who will AJ smith make a contraversial gamble on in the 2010 draft? WIll it be blount? SPiller? Eric Berry? WIll he trade up down, left or right? Start now!

2. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,721
    No way we get Berry, he's a top 3 pick.

Im gonna say he trades up a bit to get Spiller. AJ likes those versitile X factor type player.

3. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    HAHAHAHa. I don't think we have a berry chance either. There is no reason why we'd really need him but AJ has done funny **** before. Trading for spiller, maybe. That sounds like the colts dealing faulk and trading for edjuren james. Might happen! WHo would he trade though:?

4. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,721
    Swap 1sts.....add Merriman? or just another draft pick depending on how far he falls.

McShay has him falling into the late 20's at the moment, which is great for us at 32:lol: . But he might skyrocket if he runs a 4.3 at the combine, and with the success of Chris Johnson who is built exactly the same.....I'm guessing he goes high.

Its all cool with me if we land Blount in a later round.

5. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58

hmmm ok. Spiller looks good. Imagine spiller and sproles in a wild cat next year. Too much speed. What does sproles run... like a 3.9... hahaha