1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

All Charger fans are welcome here!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I know that there has been some animosity between this site and http://www.glorifythepast.com. GTP is a great site and has many true blue Charger fans. Please, by all means Charger fans, check them out. The one thing that will end here though is putting down any other Chargers sites. Let's save our angst for radersfan.net, the biggest POS site on the web. BTW-I'm permanently banned there.

Also big props to http://www.chargerfan.net & http://www.chargerfans.net for being recognized in the si.com poll.

It's easy to throw insults over the internet, but realize these are true Charger fans at all these sites. Let's take the high road people, no matter what anyone else does.

Go Bolts!!!! F the Raiders!!! :icon_toast:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,847
    I cant agree more. Bottom line, we are all Chargers fans!!!

3. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    buzqil :lol: :icon_tease:

4. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    LT21 has 2,000 posts on FinHeaven.com :icon_rofl:

5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    You mean the same LT21 that's a SDUT mod?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,847
    :lol:
    A two salmon salute commin up!

:trout: :trout:

• Like Like x 1
  7. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Let us beat the **** out of the cell block Raiders and then the teeney tiny Titans then the bye bye bye to the bird hunt for Ravens for us to forge out more bullets out of the Steelers including all the 49ers to say yes master Chargers we will do your bidding so we say instead of gold we want them to mine metal ore for our rounds to put holes in the Chiefs and along the way we spotted a good place to hunt Rams for a good coat including a change of pace carne asada yum yum. We had to clean off our Browns stains after a great meal. The following day we went to hunt the elusive Bengals for us to gain more camouflage so that we could seek and tame all the bucking Broncos and turn them into ponies. On the next work day we had to execute some Raiders who were on death row and costing the tax payers to much money for upkeep so that money could be used for the taming of the Bills and it was done. Back on the Pony Ranch we received more broncos to break so we did no big deal but snap I forgot we had to shoot some Chiefs who were trying to steal some of our ponies as well and showed them not to come here again. Our last days hunting were on a grand bird hunt first we had to take down 53 Seahawks that were hard to take down with just one shot but we got all 53 that we wanted so we went back home to hunt something a lot easier which was the Cardinals but even they were a little tricky because we were not ready for there speed but we got all 53 that we were allowed. This is were it gets cloudy but we were able to get through it in record time to allow us to go all the way to the Super Bowl and the Lombardi Trophy hoisting San Diego Chargers.

THE END!

:bolt: GO CHARGERS GO :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    What do they argue about? What site is better?

I agree with the statement about all of us being Chargers fans. I just never bothered with the other sites cause if so... I'd never leave the computer. I like BT.

9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Look at the dates. This was a really old thread that was bumped by someone that was trying to spam for his website. His post has been deleted, but that was why this was bumped.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    ROFL - still that was a high quality stance to take back then Thump - so I repped ya again for doing it along with several of the others! Good stuff still IMO! :tup:

11. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Well... I guess that's more civil than saying "Eff 'em!" :icon_rofl:

12. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,847
    Yes it is. It still applies.

I wish all Charger sites well. That includes the one run by leisure, a poster who used to be part of this community.

13. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,057
    I dont

14. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,847
    To each their own. What I try and remember is that one person does not make, or break a forum. It is the community. There are great people at all the sites. Every village needs a fool as well as a mayor...

EC for one is someone I really like over at L's place, TD and some others along with Shammy are there.

The one thing I dont like about the forums is how they can be divisive in some cases...

fact is, if it is a Charger fan site, or a place where Charger fans can communicate, it is good in my book. :tup:

15. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,057

EC still has several of those Raider Signs he made up, I was trying to get a couple of them off of him.

16. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,545
    It'll be awhile before you can get them. EC just left a long (5-6 week) vacation in Bali.

17. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Oh. OK.

18. HBM

HBM Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Look at how much fun we "Charger" fans had at the joint Tailgates. There was nothing ever discussed other then how we all loved the Chargers, and how we both respected each others' sites.

Who cares about all the crap that went on before!

Cant wait for kick off!:abq2:

19. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,847
    QFT!!!

20. Bagman

Bagman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Awwwww - just feel the love!!! :icon_toast: